PDA

View Full Version : April Wave Magazine

Dorzun
03-05-06, 10:13 PM
Hi Ladies and Gents,

Sorry for the stuff up with the mag for those that made the meeting. It seems the file didn't save correctly and the two of us that looked after it did not think to check the PDF before shooting it to the printer.

Turns out I did not save all the pages :roll: (sorry :( :( :( )

I will be uploading the file by weeks end so you can download and print it off. I'll also put instructions up for typing so you can print it in the format you get it at a meeting, unless off course you have a printer that can print both sides.

If you would like a colour version let me know and I can arrange to get you the file to print, the mag does look good in full colour, pity it would cost so much to produce each month this way.

Big apologies once again.

Brad.

MRGC
04-05-06, 02:22 PM
I work for canon if no-one noticed wearing the uniform at the meeting, I might help in regards to the colour mag issue if you tell me how many mags you do a month and weather it is straight A4 stapled or A4 booklet If its not too many I could do at work on our colour photocopier(or client) if it is more than what i can do I an associate that owns a print shop which I can very good discount.

BenC
04-05-06, 04:16 PM
That sounds like an excellent option. Hopefully Brad can get in touch with you and work something out.

Jaffas
04-05-06, 09:11 PM
It is all in who you know! Sounds like an offer worth following up on guys...