PDA

View Full Version : Early model Jeep info needed ASAP

BenC
04-05-06, 05:31 PM
See below

I'm putting together the next edition of Australian 4WD Monthly's Gold Label Used 4WD Buyer's Guide, and am seeking some basic but authoritative specifications (eg. low-range ratios, engine kW & Nm outputs) of the early model Jeeps. If you or any of your club members can provide this information I'd be happy to give your club an editorial credit in the magazine - and a free copy of course!

The deadline's getting close, though, so please let me know ASAP if you can help.

Let me know if you can help.

Cpage66
04-05-06, 06:10 PM
Is he talking CJays or Tjays?
He's saying early model jeeps but I've never seen those editions do old stuff... :?

sir_camel
04-05-06, 06:47 PM
Got a feeling it is those old old ones. CJ. They know a little about TJ's.

BenC
04-05-06, 08:01 PM
Yeah I think it's older CJs and FSJ's maybe

Dorzun
04-05-06, 08:55 PM
Give him Dave Erwins details, he's the resident expert or Wooders for that matter.

My CJ's only really Jeep in body and frame. 8O

sir_camel
04-05-06, 10:00 PM
Give him Dave Erwins details, he's the resident expert or Wooders for that matter.

My CJ's only really Jeep in body and frame. 8O AND broken.

Wooders
04-05-06, 11:25 PM
Any less specific than "older" :?: :lol:

There's a slight power difference between a godevil MB and a 401 FSJ ;)
Heck CJ's cover about 40 years of production and there's a HUGE range there......
Can get/give loads of infor - but see if you can nail the specifics a bit more ;)

AussieCJ7
05-05-06, 10:57 AM
would be happy to help where can or steer in the right direction but as wooders said there aint enough info here to even begine to know where to point them

BenC
05-05-06, 11:33 AM
I'll pass you guys his email tonight so you can respond to him.