PDA

View Full Version : Club Member access

Steve F
20-06-06, 09:17 PM
If you are a financial member of SJC and you cannot see the club member only section of the forum shoot me an email with your membership number and you will get access to the members only section

Cheers
Steve

SJC Webmaster

Outback
27-06-06, 09:07 PM
Hi Steve,
My email is brian_walker140@hotmail.com, the number on the receipt I got when I paid (13/5/06) was 85. I haven't recieved anything else and my status still says not a member.
Hope you can fix it up.

Brian

Steve F
27-06-06, 09:13 PM
Easily done :)

Check it again.

Cheers
Steve

Steve F
07-09-06, 01:35 PM
The site is going through a tidy up to trim it back and ensure access to the club section is only available to financial members. If you suddenly loose access to the club section and you are a financial member let me know ASAP and it will be fixed (This shouldn't happen though).

If you haven't paid your membership and intend to then also let me know as you may loose access over the next few days otherwise :(

Cheers
Steve

VIN18U
16-10-07, 05:16 PM
hi Steve my name is Vince my club member number is 165. can you please grant me access. my email is vinnie_200@hotmail.com thanks

VIN18U
29-10-07, 02:19 PM
hey steve still cant get into the members section

Steve F
29-10-07, 02:39 PM
Done :)

Cheers
Steve

Flatfender
19-12-07, 07:33 PM
Hi Steve
I don't seem to be able to get into the members section.
Maybe I'm pushing the wrong buttons!
Can you help me out?
Cheers
Ian W.

Steve F
19-12-07, 07:44 PM
Hi Steve
I don't seem to be able to get into the members section.
Maybe I'm pushing the wrong buttons!
Can you help me out?
Cheers
Ian W.

Fixed :)

Cheers
Steve

Flatfender
19-12-07, 08:19 PM
Thanks Steve
I wondered why I couldn't access "The Wave"
Cheers
Ian W.

Steve F
04-03-08, 10:52 AM
A reminder for our new members, if you cant see the Club Member section or post in the for sale section and are a financial member of the club let me know as you don't have full club member access and I can fix it :)

Cheers
Steve

jeepney
24-09-08, 07:09 PM
Hi Steve,

I paid my membership fee during the AGM. Please update my data and access. I haven't also receive my ID and Number. Thanks.

James Mac

Steve F
24-09-08, 08:16 PM
Hi Steve,

I paid my membership fee during the AGM. Please update my data and access. I haven't also receive my ID and Number. Thanks.

James Mac

Done :)

ID Number and card will come along shortly from our Membership officer.

Cheers
Steve

Steve F
24-09-08, 08:54 PM
Anyone else who has access issues please PM Casey, our current webmaster :)

Cheers
Steve

KJ_Ash
19-03-09, 05:25 PM
I just paid, couldn't be easier!

Nice work guys..... can I get a sticker....?

casey
19-03-09, 05:32 PM
No probs, I've asked the keeper of the stickers to send one on to you :)

PONYKID
24-05-09, 04:05 PM
I don't think I am technically a member, but my husband is and the newsletters come mailed to both of us... ???

Steve F
24-05-09, 04:10 PM
I don't think I am technically a member, but my husband is and the newsletters come mailed to both of us... ???

Mrs Scott ;) The Ponykid name is the give away. I'll give you access since I'm on now and Casey isn't

Cheers
Steve

PONYKID
24-05-09, 04:15 PM
Bugger, I can't get away with anything...

But cheers :)

Bear
24-05-09, 04:28 PM
You told me today that you were going to drive the Jeep on a trip so you will be held to that.
Maggie.

sbadman
24-05-09, 05:25 PM
Is nowhere sacred anymore? :D

SteveC
04-06-09, 05:56 PM
I joined and paid for membership last night. Can I get access to the members only section? Also is there any stickers that are available

Steve F
04-06-09, 06:19 PM
I joined and paid for membership last night. Can I get access to the members only section? Also is there any stickers that are available

Looks like Casey has given you access, the sticker and membership pack will get posted to you over the next day or two :)

Cheers
Steve

PONYKID
04-06-09, 08:59 PM
Maybe we should rename the club the "Sydney Steve Club".

SteveC
11-06-09, 12:01 PM
As a new member, any chance of getting back copies of the recent newsletters, so I can get some background info. Can they be included in the members pack when sent or is it an electronic version? Thanks

casey
11-06-09, 12:30 PM
If you check out the Club Members section of the forum (http://www.sydneyjeepclub.com/index.php?board=9.0), you can find threads for all the previous magazines.

Maggie
11-06-09, 02:11 PM

Your membership pack went in the post today Steve, hopefully you should receive it tomorrow.

Maggie.

Jaffas
11-06-09, 08:14 PM
For those that don't have membership cards with your numbers, I will be doing them all in the next 2 wks and posting them, so you should all have them by the end of June!

mikeb
15-12-12, 04:37 AM
Hi,

I just joined as a financial member and im not sure if I have the club member access. What am I ment to see?

Thanks

Michael.

SteveC
15-12-12, 09:12 AM
If you change your jeep.... how can you get a new SJC sticker?

Dru
31-08-14, 07:23 PM
Hey guys. Kerry and I have joined up, but still come up with the status "visitor". Do we need to be authenticated?

Steve F
31-08-14, 08:28 PM
Hey guys. Kerry and I have joined up, but still come up with the status "visitor". Do we need to be authenticated?

Depends how it was paid, if it was via the site using paypal it will automatically add you as a "Member" if it was via direct deposit, at a meeting or some other way then Greg (Club treasurer and Membership) adds the members but he is overseas at the moment so is possibly a little behind, how did you pay? If it's paypal I can check it.

Cheers
Steve

Dru
02-09-14, 03:26 PM
It was PayPal (using the Visa option). Does that work?

Steve F
02-09-14, 04:18 PM
Found the payment and added your subscription manually, should be all good now.

Cheers
Steve

Dru
02-09-14, 07:05 PM
Appreciate it.

Pointing
07-09-14, 07:22 PM
Hey Steve,

Paid by paypal and still a visitor, can you have a look please mate?

Greg

Steve F
07-09-14, 11:48 PM
Hey Steve,

Paid by paypal and still a visitor, can you have a look please mate?

Greg

Hi Greg,

I don't see yours, could you confirm roughly when you paid, could just be that it hasn't made it to my email. Just need to confirm so that Greg (treasurer and membership) also gets details so you get a membership card etc. Feel free to PM me details.

Cheers
Steve

Pointing
08-09-14, 11:16 PM
Hey Steve,

Sent you a PM with my PayPal receipt details.

Greg

Steve F
09-09-14, 09:01 AM
Hey Steve,

Sent you a PM with my PayPal receipt details.

Greg

Thanks, got it and all sorted.

Cheers
Steve

XJeepers
20-11-14, 08:38 PM
Hi Steve,
Sent payment last week, but can't seem to see the club member stuff.
Cheers
Stuart

Greg D
20-11-14, 09:21 PM
Stuart,
now fixed. I try to keep this up to date, but don't get to it every week.
Greg

XJeepers
20-11-14, 09:27 PM
No worries, thanks Greg.

uncaged123
21-11-14, 01:08 PM
Hi Stuart, have you moved from Canberra? I'm looking at doing either a recce trip or club camping weekend to Deua NP near Braithwood. Did you go there while you were with the ACTJT, and are you interested in joining us to do either trip.

I've heard that some of the tracks we did with you, Paul and those two others from the ACTJT, have now been closed, is that correct? Welcome to the SJC.

Cheers Rob S

XJeepers
21-11-14, 01:57 PM
Technically yes I have moved from Canberra. I am now in Murrumbateman. I would be happy to go for a recce. Never been to Deua. Yes, all the tracks at Corin are now closed, and a lot of the tracks at the Brindies are also closing down.

Hills4x4
20-09-16, 12:17 PM
If you are a financial member of SJC and you cannot see the club member only section of the forum shoot me an email with your membership number and you will get access to the members only section

Cheers
Steve

SJC Webmaster

hay mate have the same issue membership number is 396 email is supersam_g.m.o@hotmail.com

Greg D
20-09-16, 12:53 PM
Sam,

Now fixed. Not sure how the forum does this.
Greg

technickster
24-10-16, 08:20 PM
Hi Steve,

I ended up paying twice because I didn't realise I had previously when I didn't have access. I have access now but also paid twice, whats the best way of getting a refund?

Cheers,
Nick

Heidi
25-10-16, 07:18 AM
Hi Steve,

I ended up paying twice because I didn't realise I had previously when I didn't have access. I have access now but also paid twice, whats the best way of getting a refund?

Cheers,
Nick

We just need to confirm from our end that it went through twice and then you can definitely receive a refund.

Steve F
25-10-16, 09:06 AM
Looks like it has been refunded, Greg may have done this, I don't see two paypal payments though unless the first was prior to July?

Cheers
Steve

technickster
25-10-16, 09:53 PM
Looks like it has been refunded, Greg may have done this, I don't see two paypal payments though unless the first was prior to July?

Cheers
Steve

Yup all sorted. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mohawk
23-05-17, 08:43 AM
Hi Steve,

I can't access the members only section of the site, or make a post in the For Sale section, despite having renewed before my membership expired. My membership # is 411.

I'd really appreciate your help

Cheers,
Nick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teshie
12-12-17, 07:41 PM
Not a scam, That was the club treasurer whom you emailed and the SJC CBA account your membership fees were paid into. Because the transfer was done over the weekend, i was unable to validate bank deposit until this morning. Your account has been updated to club member status. Please try again and let me know if there are any issues.

Point taken re PayPal. Bank transfers are as safe though.

Thanks
Teshie

Goneagain
02-05-18, 01:45 AM
Hi All, I am in Spain at the moment and will not be at the this months club meeting. My club fee is due this month and I received the notice from Ritesh but can not find current member renewal $50 section only the new member $75 on the web site. I would like to pay by Paypal is there a direct link? Membership number 319.
Best regards Adrian.

Teshie
02-05-18, 08:45 AM
Thanks Adrian - Here is the PayPal link to renewals - http://www.sydneyjeepclub.com/payments.php - let me know if there are any issues.

Chris73
15-01-20, 08:03 PM
Hi on the 26-12-19 I payed for my membership but I have not received anything to say that my membership is payed can you let me know if I am financially a member

Goneagain
16-01-20, 01:28 AM
Hi Chris73,

Greg Davis usually has this well in hand.
I will PM him for you.
Regards, Adrian.

Greg D
17-01-20, 09:32 PM
Chris73,
I have now updated your status on the forum / website to reflect your membership. I will send an individual email next week.
thanks Adrian for your assistance.
Greg

Chris73
18-01-20, 04:13 PM
Thanks for fixing that up for me