PDA

View Full Version : For Sale - Jeep Wrangler MY15 2 Door Rubicon

MY14JK
15-09-19, 07:39 AM
Up for or sale is my MY15 Jeep JK 2 door Rubicon built late 2014, one of the very last 2 door Rubicons built for Australia. I ordered the Jeep new with every optional factory upgrade available including heated leather seats, satellite navigation upgraded sound system, body coloured hard top and the 4:10 differential gear ratio’s. From there all accessories added are only top quality genuine parts from Mopar or AEV with no expenses spared.

Accessories worth noting include, Mopar 10th anniversary hood, cold air intake, cat back exhaust and AEV 2.5” lift kit, pinter wheels, front and rear bumpers, front skid plate, rear tyre carrier, fuel caddy and differential covers. All original items are also available for those who would like them.

The Jeep also has a tow bar, electronic brake controller, a two way 80 channel radio, internal sun shade and two car covers, one that covers the full car whilst garaged and the other to cover the top when you're out with the roof off. Further list of upgrades available on request.

Jeep has less than 53k klm's on the clock and comes with over 12 months registration, is in great condition and will impress any Jeep enthusiast. Selling as I’ve purchased a new JL Rubicon.

Price is set at $41,000, please email me at bigkev@bigpond.net.au or call me on mobile number 0429 041 043 for inspections. Additional photos are also available on request.

Cheers,

MY14JK
21-09-19, 02:44 PM
And a picture of what the new one will look like when it arrives in a few weeks :smile-new:

Dru
22-09-19, 03:19 PM
For what it's worth I thought I'd give my impression of Kevin's JK. Easily a stand out in terms of maintenance and care. Immaculately presented and looked after.

I won't forget being stuck on an un-named saltpan off the K1 route on the Simpson crossing - for Kev just an opportunity to change oil. It had (naturally) been replaced just before the trip, but it had been dusty and Kev had some spare time, you know?

If you are looking for a top class Rubicon 2 door, hard to beat this one.

Dru

MY14JK
23-09-19, 08:11 PM
Thanks Dru,

I'm a firm believer that if you look after your Jeep your Jeep will look after you and She's been a beauty.

Cheers,

Kevin.

MY14JK
02-10-19, 01:24 PM
Now sold, I'm sure the new owner won't be disappointed!

Cheers,

Kevin.