PDA

View Full Version : jeepstore.com.au

BenC
21-07-06, 01:54 PM
Jeepstore have contacted me with the information below and ask that I send it out to club members. They have some pretty cool clothes and stuff on their website if anyone's interested.

www.jeepstore.com.au ? a virtual Jeep Clothing and Accessories store on the internet. We also have a shop in Highpoint Shopping Centre in Melbourne ? Jeep Concept Store. As we have a lot of interstate Jeep enthusiasts asking when a shop will be open in their state, we have done the next best thing by setting up a shop on the internet for easy access across Australia.

I think it will be of interest to your members and have attached our first newsletter, which I am hoping you can forward to them. There is a winter clothing sale on the site at the moment and they can make some great savings!

Dorzun
21-07-06, 02:26 PM
Ben,

I am assuming you sent this onto Burnie for the mag as well?

I've not heard from her yet so not sure how she is going with it all. Might also be worth speaking with them re advertising.

BenC
21-07-06, 03:32 PM
Yep I forwarded it to editor@. Has that been redirected to her?

Definately worth talking to for advertising.

Steve F
21-07-06, 03:36 PM
Yep I forwarded it to editor@. Has that been redirected to her?

Definately worth talking to for advertising.

Yep it was redirected a week or two ago. I haven't heard anything back from her either after I sent an email, I dont know if she has a login to the site and haven't been able to give her access to the comittee section. Sooooo, if you do hear from her can you ask her to get in contact with me as well :)

Cheers
Steve