PDA

View Full Version : Nepean Camping and Caravan Show

Antz
03-08-06, 05:16 PM
What: Nepean Camping and Caravan Show
When: 15-17th September
Where: Penrith Panthers Expo Pavilion, Mulgoa Rd Penrith
Who: Rob Jenkins

The Club is looking to have a stand and the Nepean camping and caravan show this year. We need at least 3 people who are willing to have their vehicles on display. Rob has put his hand up to attend and has spoken to the show organiser so we need at least two more. Not too much involved, just set up the club marquee and hand out some club merchandise and answer peoples questions about your Jeep and the club. There will be several other clubs from the area there as well.

If you are interested reply here or give Rob a call on (Robs number which I dont have)

MRGC
03-08-06, 07:47 PM
How do compare this show to the rosehill or the national 4x4 shows.

jenko
03-08-06, 08:44 PM
For one thing its free to get in ,free parking ,And next door to the league's club

jenko
14-08-06, 05:40 PM
So is anyone interested helping me on 15,16,17 of september from 9to5 i need no less then 2 people a day .

Dorzun
14-08-06, 06:03 PM
Doesn't look like it.

I would but it's one of the few weekends I have to myself for the rest of the year and I ain't wasting it.

sir_camel
14-08-06, 06:08 PM
I can MAYBE do the 15th. But not 100% sure yet. And won't know for a few more weeks. There was some indication at the meeting of people who were keen.[/i]

Steve F
14-08-06, 06:10 PM
I thought there were a couple that put thier hands up at the meeting, maybe they dont get on the forum, anyone get details of who they were?

I may also be able to do a day but again dont know just yet.

Cheers
Steve

Cpage66
14-08-06, 06:48 PM
Yeah Rob, I can give it a go as well...

jenko
14-08-06, 06:58 PM
Thanks guys, there where some people interested but i did not get thier names

jenko
28-08-06, 09:13 PM
Due to circumstance's beyond my control the club will not have a stand this year :(

Steve F
28-08-06, 10:07 PM
Shame, maybe those that were going to go would like to head up to the club property for the working bee :) I'm going to try and go but will need to take my laptop, I'll be upgrading a clients server while I'm up there as well :)

Cheers
Steve