PDA

View Full Version : Appin Clean Up *No Date Set*

sir_camel
22-08-06, 05:57 PM
This is from Outerlimits Forum. Might be good to get along. Will post updates here. Register interest here and we can go as a club.

Appin Clean Up Day

There is a clean up day planned for Appin on the in late 2006/early 2007.

At this stage the day will include meeting at My4x4 at 1/33 Stanley Rd Ingleburn on the morning of the 14th for a photo opportunity for the papers than heading in convoy to Appin for the day.

All participants will sign on at My4x4 before the start of the day and all participants will receive a voucher for a free BBQ back at My4x4 from 430pm onwards in the afternoon. There will be plenty of people keen for a few drinks (strictly BYO) with some background music, 4wd dvds playing and maybe a race or two on the slot cars.

There will also be a travel ramp at My4x4 for you to test the flex out and take some pics.

All enquiries should be sent to cleanappin@my4x4.com.au or PM Tiny on the OL board.

The link to the post on OL is http://www.outerlimits4x4.com/PHP_M...83771&start=120

In the meantime please send you expression of interest to cleanappin@my4x4.com.au or turn up to my 4x4 1/33 Stanley rd Ingleburn on Saturday 26th August from 530pm for a meeting.

Please also distribute this via email, or post on any forums 4wd related or take to your club.

Everyone is welcome and we will have local media as well as 4wd mag media there on the day to get this out there in the public eye.

This is all about helping out local 4wd recreational areas and to try and help the general public understand we are not all feral hoons.

Thanks[/quote]

MRGC
22-08-06, 06:05 PM
Im in for that and can meet at my4x4 since its only down the road from where I live.

arb87u
22-08-06, 08:29 PM
i am in for sure :!:

arb87u
22-08-06, 09:17 PM
it is the clubs current position that we should stay out of appin for the time being, can i assume that this one cleanup will be an exception?

sir_camel
22-08-06, 11:57 PM
I believe this is the case Warren. I will try to find out more details as they emerge. They are trying to get the event sanctioned by the council. If it is then we are a goer, if it isn't we will reconsider. This is more expressions of interest and keeping a date free. More details to follow.

MRGC
20-09-06, 09:19 PM
Is this still happening!

sexytj
22-09-06, 07:51 PM
I'm in!!
Anything to keep the tracks open.

arb87u
10-10-06, 04:04 PM
I want to make this cleanup bad, but mecanical issues might keep me from attending.

With only 4 days to go who is attending?

jeepy
10-10-06, 04:27 PM
Not able to make this one. Sorry Guys.

sir_camel
10-10-06, 04:47 PM
Sorry guys this is not on this weekend. meant to update this. Will post a full update tonight.

MRGC
10-10-06, 10:03 PM
Thats good I just recieved the cv axles was going to be instaling friday night now I can take my time on saturday.

sir_camel
10-10-06, 10:55 PM
At the moment a tentative date has been set for 3rd of December which is also the day of our club and many other club Christmas parties so it is looking like it might be moved again. Looking more and more like early 2007 now.