PDA

View Full Version : Swaybar on a KJ

CDKJ
14-09-06, 01:30 PM
I've no experience with sway bars & would like to know what's involved in disconnecting mine (without a quick release setup :( ). I'm interested in the time it takes vs. the extra travel you get on the KJ, so is it worth the effort?
It would be good to be shown how to do it, so I guess what I'm saying is does the club have any sort of training in pre-off road preparation :D

ChrisD

Dorzun
16-09-06, 10:25 AM
There are disconnects available for them now.

The lost board in the US is probably the place to be asking these Q;s as there up until a few months ago where only a few KJ's in the club and as far as I know only two of them really got wheel'd.

CDKJ
16-09-06, 06:56 PM
Yes LOSTKJ is quite a good sight, how about the SFA stuff they talk about, that's a lot of work but looks good. :D
I can't believe how big they get the beast. 8O
CD

Dorzun
17-09-06, 10:00 AM
Yes LOSTKJ is quite a good sight, how about the SFA stuff they talk about, that's a lot of work but looks good. :D
I can't believe how big they get the beast. 8O
CD

The SFA is something I have spoken with Sam about before. He's quoted me a very very good price to do it but I still don't feel right in throwing that sort of money at a rig you'd still be worried about denting off road.