PDA

View Full Version : Jeep Shop

AV8
18-01-07, 04:32 PM
Hi,

I used to nose around at Suburban 4WD over at Minchinbury but they've closed down, though the website is still running. What's happened there?

Can somebody point me to a Jeep Shop to have a bull bar, rear bumper and suspension for my WJ done in Sydney?

Thanks

Newbie AV8TR

:lol:

Cpage66
18-01-07, 05:00 PM
ARB Penrith is one...

What are you planning on doing to your rear bumper?

AV8
18-01-07, 10:16 PM
Penrith is not too far away. I'll give them a ring.

Planning to replace the rear plastic with a steel bar + wheel carrier + jerry can holder + a couple of shackles for recovery + tow bar.

Steve F
18-01-07, 10:35 PM
Penrith is not too far away. I'll give them a ring.

Planning to replace the rear plastic with a steel bar + wheel carrier + jerry can holder + a couple of shackles for recovery + tow bar.

You might have trouble finding one, maybe try Wooders on this forum, he doesn't do fitting but can get most anything.

Cheers
Steve

Dave
04-02-07, 04:56 PM
Have you seen February Overlander 4WD magazine pages 134, 135? ARB St Peters has run a huge double page advert for Troy (ex Suburban 4WD) who appears to be running Jeepers HQ - a Jeep Specialty store.
I looked at their web site the other day www.jeepershq.com.au is still under construction but I guess will be up soon. Might be worth checking out, or at least hassling him badly as the ad is WAY over the top!

Dave.

sir_camel
04-02-07, 09:30 PM
Yea i went out to Troys new place 2 weeks ago. Great set up down there and more importantly close to my work.