PDA

View Full Version : Camp Coffs April 6th to 9th

Steve F
29-01-07, 08:48 AM
Camp Coffs is on again up at Coffs Harbour from April 6th to 9th.

For those that don't know it's a yearly event put on by the Jeep action guys and the Coff Coast Jeepers. Sydney Jeep Club usually trys to organise a bit of a convoy up there and get us all camping together, if you're interested in going up post up here, as usual I'll be going :)

For more info checkout the website at http://www.jeepaction.com.au

http://www.jeepaction.com.au/images/Camp-Coffs-2007-150.jpg

Cheers
Steve

Adz
29-01-07, 08:54 AM
yeah count me in. I'm there.

Steve F
14-02-07, 10:27 PM
Anymore ? I know there at least another couple of SJC guys going :)

Cheers
Steve

sir_camel
14-02-07, 10:31 PM
I'm in. Gotta sort out my booking.

MRGC
27-02-07, 10:23 PM
Im booked and just sent the camp coffs form will be attending the fri and saturday the other 2 days we are going to do our own thing some tracks further north.

Cpage66
02-03-07, 03:01 PM
Jusy got off the phone with Michael...we're booked.

Steve F
02-03-07, 03:51 PM
I better do the same, I'll book tomorrow :)

You camping this year Chris?

Cheers
Steve

Cpage66
02-03-07, 07:01 PM
Nope...Pela still won't camp that long.

MRGC
13-03-07, 10:51 PM
Just got a phone call from jeep action guys and was told that no subscription no go even though spoke to warren a month ago and told as long as one of us (5 jeeps) was subscribing it was ok.
But its all cool we will be doing our own thing might bump into you guys on the tracks.

Steve F
13-03-07, 11:03 PM
Just got a phone call from jeep action guys and was told that no subscription no go even though spoke to warren a month ago and told as long as one of us (5 jeeps) was subscribing it was ok.
But its all cool we will be doing our own thing might bump into you guys on the tracks.

Give us a call as we normally go out for dinner one night and see the Easter Bunnies at the local RSL ;)

Cheers
Steve

Wooders
14-03-07, 12:17 PM
Yup should be there.....

Jaffas
17-03-07, 08:55 AM
unfortunately I won't be able to make it now...

harv_the
03-04-07, 01:55 PM
yes, we registered and we will be there with the red TJ.
a little lame that the jeep magazine subscribtion is enforced :? .. but hey what can you do..
we are thinking about driving on thursday arvo.
what are the final plans of sjc? is there a dedicated sjc camping spot?

Steve F
03-04-07, 02:13 PM
I'll be leaving at about 8:00am on Thursday morning and should be at Coffs mid afternoon. I'll have the Club banner with me and will try and get a spot for a few vehicles/tents and put the banner up.

Cheers
Steve

MRGC
03-04-07, 05:05 PM
Prediction for rain this weekend at coffs.

CDKJ
09-04-07, 07:44 PM
So how was it lads :?: :?: any pics, any outer jeep exp?riences. :D

sir_camel
09-04-07, 08:05 PM
Was an awesome weekend (as usual). The rain here and there made for some extra fun. I just got home. Took no pics. But i am sure others did. Will write a report tonight maybe if i can be bothered. Now time to do some washing...

MRGC
09-04-07, 11:05 PM
Hi just got back from coffs, doing our own thing was good and bumped into alot of jeepers on the tracks.

The guys we met on the track yesterday told us a guy with a green XJ broke his uni joint and I wondered if that was stevef.

BenC
11-04-07, 12:37 PM
Steve broke a rear axle which twisted inside the centre.. I was on the recovery crew that went and got him and the other bloke who broke both his upper control arms.

Steve F
11-04-07, 03:42 PM
Yep, I broke a rear axle, also took some teeth off the spider gears and then jambed the broken piece of axle in the housing. We spent about 2 hours on the track trying to fix it but couldn't get the broken piece out after we manged to get the 'C' clip off. Ended up going for the quick option of replacing the whole thing with a rebuilt rear end. We would of had to do bearings and everything after cutting the busted piece to get it out anyway.

Cheers
Steve

MRGC
11-04-07, 10:02 PM
As long as you got it going and guys on hand to help out.

harv_the
17-04-07, 01:03 PM
at www.goodonya.net under jeeping

the pictures from sunshine coast club look pretty good!