PDA

View Full Version : Gauging interest in a Six Stages reccie...

Cpage66
14-02-07, 04:09 PM
Okay Folks,

I have a co worker who is a member of the Shellharbour 4WD Club ('Yotas, Pootrols, etc...etc...) and is willing to lead a reccie on our behalf to the Six Stages down Wollongong way and if you are interested in something along those lines please put your hand up. It possibly could be set up for around Mid-March if we are so inclined or wait until after Camp Coffs...up to us.

Would like a "good" turn out, especially from some of the "old faces" that we hardly see anymore. And for the newer folks, it's supposed to be a pretty decent area to play in.

It would be a C+ with B+ options. And a bit of some A thrown in for the bigger rigs.

Shellharbour 4WD like to do Appin and have been part of the clean ups down there BTW...

Steve F
14-02-07, 04:43 PM
I'd be keen after Easter, we may have some other stuff happening before then trip wise.

Cheers
Steve

stevet
14-02-07, 06:52 PM
Count me in. :D

Jumbo
14-02-07, 08:11 PM
count me in anytime after march, should have the Jeep up and running by then.

arb87u
14-02-07, 09:12 PM
if i am running :lol:

sir_camel
14-02-07, 09:52 PM
Me too....make it a Saturday please.

jeepy
14-02-07, 10:53 PM
I'll be in for sure ... a day of wheeling on home turf!!

Adz
15-02-07, 12:37 PM
sounds good count me in

Tropey
15-02-07, 04:11 PM
i'm in !!!

Katana
16-02-07, 08:14 PM
Sounds great. I'm up :D

Jetty
17-02-07, 01:45 PM
Yeah, its been awhile since i've been to 10+ jeep turnout on a trip. count me in. Its always fun when there's many of us. Even just a cruise. I missed the attention we get on the road on convoy. :)

Wooders
23-02-07, 10:33 AM
I'd be interested!!

JP_Mark
13-03-07, 11:05 PM
The Six Stager I used to run trips to was at Yalwal and was A grade in stages but as there was only one track that meant no alternates. Was A grade due to ruts and trees and steep sections. Is this a different track?

Cpage66
14-03-07, 05:38 AM
The Six Stager I used to run trips to was at Yalwal and was A grade in stages but as there was only one track that meant no alternates. Was A grade due to ruts and trees and steep sections. Is this a different track?

He's telling me that there are decent bypasses around the tough stuff but I'll triple check to be on the safe side...don't want a "Cgrade by Jeff" :lol: for some smaller rigs...

Cpage66
29-03-07, 02:00 AM
Spoke to him yesterday about it...they got a brand new Mitsubishi Triton through the last time they went. Stock, no lockers but they did have to pack a few places and they had to snatch twice!

JPLyn
29-03-07, 09:29 AM
Hi Chris - at the committee mtg last night, we hoped we could line this up for the weekend 2/3 June as we were invited to Variety Bash thing that weekend at Shoalhaven and thought we could tie the two things together nicely ... do our bit for the community as well.

Drive Sat and sun at the bash thing. We will get more details up over the next week or so when I have time to ring the organisers.

Hope everyone can wait that long ?

ando_13
31-03-07, 07:59 AM
Count me in at this stage for the 2/3 Jun, sounds like a good run.

JP_Mark
02-04-07, 11:55 AM
Spoke to him yesterday about it...they got a brand new Mitsubishi Triton through the last time they went. Stock, no lockers but they did have to pack a few places and they had to snatch twice!

I'm thinking the Six-Stager I know is a little different :twisted:

Cpage66
02-04-07, 04:31 PM

I'm thinking the Six-Stager I know is a little different :twisted:

Good possibility of lower sill damage if something is a bit too small... :P