PDA

View Full Version : Toy-Jeep Show & Shine at the May Meeting

JP_Mark
13-04-07, 09:58 AM
Announced at the Apr meeting but not sure if it made the mag..

Bring your favourite toy jeep along for a mini show and shine at the next club meeting. We'll try and sort out criteria and a voting system and come up with a prize for the favourite/winner. Dioramas and displays are OK. might be a good idea to tape your name underneath so we know who owns what also. Not meant to be serious, just a bit of fun.

JP_Mark
30-04-07, 11:49 AM
Have we got any takers for this?? Post has been read quite a few times but no responses at all - hopefully we'll have some on the night so throw your favourite jeep in your pocket.

Steve F
30-04-07, 02:14 PM
I'll send a reminder email this evening so hopefully we'll get to see some neat Jeep toys.

Cheers
Steve

jenko
30-04-07, 04:05 PM
Ok i'm in :D

sir_camel
30-04-07, 06:43 PM
I'm going to be in Armidale with work. So no Toy Jeep Show n Shine for me. Was really excited about it too.

Outback
01-05-07, 07:00 AM
KJ's aren't toys so I will bring a wrangler!

Outback
01-05-07, 07:01 AM
Corrrection... You can't buy toy KJ's so I will bring a real one and a toy wrangler :D

Dorzun
01-05-07, 09:41 AM
Corrrection... You can't buy toy KJ's

yes you can, I have two. Matchbox do them.

MRGC
01-05-07, 01:29 PM
What about WJ grands.

sir_camel
01-05-07, 06:59 PM
Fuad there was a sweet, really detailed WJ model around a year or two back. Have a feeling they went out of production. Do a search.

I have a remote control KJ/TJ thing. But won't be there. :(

MRGC
01-05-07, 09:36 PM
Damn, i missed out.
But ive got a die cast model about 20cm long.
I didnt attend last months meeting what are looking for in the mini show'n shine, whats the criteria?

Steve F
02-05-07, 09:37 AM
Damn, i missed out.
But ive got a die cast model about 20cm long.
I didnt attend last months meeting what are looking for in the mini show'n shine, whats the criteria?

No criteria, just must be a Jeep. Easy :)

Club members will vote on a winner, basically pick a favourite.

Cheers
Steve

Wooders
03-05-07, 04:22 PM
sorry missed the meeting - so who where they winners & who were the losers? ;)

JPLyn
04-05-07, 02:23 PM
First: Alan Smith with a very nice full size cherokee model ... so detailed, the steering worked n' all. Won himself a jeep tj model to put together

Second: Jumbo's monster green beast

Third: Jenko's red KJ

Lots of interesting stuff ... even one of the harley guys wondered down for a look

Might do it again later in the year

CDKJ
05-05-07, 08:11 PM
Any pic's :?: