Just curious;
Do any members get into Geocaching? 8)

Jaffas
17-09-07, 12:15 PM
:?: :?:

homedg
17-09-07, 07:00 PM
Obviously not. :roll:
:lol: :lol: Try www.geocaching.com if you're curious and adventurous :lol: :lol:

Jaffas
18-09-07, 10:40 PM
hmmm, just a quick read of the website, looks kinda fun! go look people!

homedg
18-09-07, 11:04 PM
There is quite a few geocaches hidden around zigzag/Lithgow area. 8O

I have been toying with the idea of organising a wheeling/geocaching expedition however don't really have the experience to be a convoy leader however would be happy to co-host if enough people were willing to get their wheels dirty and legs stretched enough :lol:

Let's see if there is some interest :?:

homedg
18-09-07, 11:04 PM
There is quite a few geocaches hidden around zigzag/Lithgow area. 8O

I have been toying with the idea of organising a wheeling/geocaching expedition however don't really have the experience to be a convoy leader however would be happy to co-host if enough people were willing to get their wheels dirty and legs stretched enough :lol:

Let's see if there is some interest :?:

homedg
18-09-07, 11:06 PM
8O DEJA VU 8O
8O DEJA VU 8O

Sparky
19-09-07, 01:54 PM
Just curious;
Do any members get into Geocaching? 8) :idea: need to sign back up on da geocahing site,but it is a lot of fun,if any one trys it usally u get hooked :wink:

Jumbo
19-09-07, 05:31 PM
Hey homedg ,sounds like a great idea for a club run.I've got a mate who is pretty much hooked on it.We actually came across one by accident while doing some exploring after last years nav run.It came up in his GPS and we got to about 300 m from it and had to get across a large dam to get to it so didn't quite get there.Too cold for a dip.. :lol: