PDA

View Full Version : Members Rig forum needs more loving!!

Jaffas
09-10-07, 11:25 AM
Want pics of cars and stats and other ego boosting info here! now, k go!

DVL12H
09-10-07, 08:29 PM
I would post a new thread on my JK, but since I havent re-joined the club yet it would have to wait... Will have to wait till after the next meeting :(

Woulda had some fun pics for u to look at too jaffa's!!! hehe

homedg
09-10-07, 08:36 PM
Ooooohhhhhh!!!!!!! Another JK :lol:
Show the photo's :wink:

Details and stats on mine:
Make: JEEP
Model: Wrangler 2DR JK
Mods: NIL
Tyres: STOCK HT's
Suspension: MANUFACTURERS
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fun Factor: OFF THE CHARTS :P

Jaffas
09-10-07, 09:52 PM
lol, cool!

If you want to join before the next meeting, just email me and we can do it that way! Let me know, k, enjoy

homedg
09-10-07, 10:01 PM
Gotta say: that's an awesome avatar DVL12H!

DVL12H
10-10-07, 05:10 PM
Ooooohhhhhh!!!!!!! Another JK :lol:
Show the photo's :wink:

Details and stats on mine:
Make: JEEP
Model: Wrangler 2DR JK
Mods: NIL
Tyres: STOCK HT's
Suspension: MANUFACTURERS
Fun Factor: OFF THE CHARTS :P

yep, another JK

Mines a 2007 JK Unlimited CRD (4door auto)

stock suspension with 32" Cooper STT's

Jaffa's, I will message you.

PONYKID
25-05-09, 12:35 AM
Can't help ya, I don't have a Jeep. But want to get an old '82 Cherokee like the beast my Dad used to have. It might happen one day... when I win lotto.

Hunty
02-07-09, 09:13 PM
Its Black cause my wife likes Black - that was her only say in the car (lol)
its up ?inches thanx to Rough country. Replaced the front Panhard to realign the body with the Wheels with a rubi part, and used a drop bracket on the rear trackbar to realign the rear of the body with the wheels and had to end up welding it to the original bracket to keep it from working loose! Heavy duty shocks and springs (Rough Country) front swaybar disconnects and relocation brackets
35's 315x75x16 Kumhos AT chunky tread done 5000kms on them and still they are almost totally silent. - just got rid of them and went to MTZ 33's and got engineered - so now totally RTA Legal ! Ya
Electrically - I bought a small hand held programmer (ProCal)to keep my speedo calibrated correctly and the ability to reset crappy warnings etc 2 front spotties and 1 rear work lamp. - 2 sets of switches daystar (see writeup - http://sydneyjeepclub.com/showthread.php?1677-How-to-add-8-Aux-Switches-to-a-JK-Hunty )
Garmin GPS AM & UHF CB onboard air-Hard top, soft top and bikini top and last but not least a fire extinguisher
had a small issue with the ERM, ESP TCS BAS and a horrible episode of death wobble!! - got it all sorted now - had 2009 software installed in all 9 (yes 9 flippin computers) and even got the STUPID seatbelt chime permanently turned OFF!

NT-Boy
06-02-10, 01:45 PM
Where are all the new members, post up some Pic's of your jeeps. ::)

Its good to look back and see what mods we have done too our JEEPS. :)