PDA

View Full Version : November Wave Submissions

Dorzun
19-10-04, 09:57 AM
I am close to finalising the November edition of The Wave and ask that if anyone has anything to submit they PM me the info.

You may have some stuff for sale. Some advice for other members or maybe even a new product you've come across that other members may want to know about.

If you do please PM or email me with the stuff.

Thanx,

Brad

Mildue
19-10-04, 01:25 PM
Ive got a report to submit but ill have to send it to you by email

Dorzun
19-10-04, 01:45 PM
Cut and paste it into a PM and send that to me.

I've just moved house and do not have email set up at home yet and won't before I finish the mag.

Tx.

Mildue
19-10-04, 02:55 PM
Ok sending either today or tomorrow

billsta
19-10-04, 03:13 PM
YEAH I MIGHT DO THE ALL CHRYSLER DAY ONE AS WELL..
WHEN YOU NEED IT?

Dorzun
19-10-04, 04:02 PM
YEAH I MIGHT DO THE ALL CHRYSLER DAY ONE AS WELL..
WHEN YOU NEED IT?

in the next few days if you can.

Dorzun
19-10-04, 04:29 PM
and where can I grab some piccies of it?????

Mildue
19-10-04, 04:42 PM
by the way i might be able to get some pics together.
although i wont have very many, so if you could get some pics off other members who went to the jambo it would make the report look even better

Thanx

Scott

Dorzun
19-10-04, 05:06 PM
Scott,

Post any pics you have in the jambo album on our site, I can then pic from them at will.

Tx,

Brad

Mildue
19-10-04, 05:10 PM
Rightio, theres already one. The KJ in the mud which i think was the last pic to be posted

Thanx

Mildue
19-10-04, 05:32 PM
Right im done with my pictures but the red TJ pic didnt come out properly

Mildue
19-10-04, 09:01 PM
I'll be PM you tommorrow with the report

Thanx
Scott

BenC
20-10-04, 12:14 PM
Brad, just listing all the trips in the near future to ensure they're all in the club mag.

6/7 Nov - Nissan Trials - Comp team + Spectator trip leader Brad
13/14 Nov - Wattagans Wanderings - Trip leader Brad
19 Nov - Menai Night Run. 8pm start - Trip leader Antz
20 Nov - Menai Cleanup. Last for year - Trip leader Ben
27/28 - Woodpecker Gully Challenge - Comp team + spectators
4 Dec - Cabbage Tree Lane C+ with B options - Trip leader Ben
5 Dec - Xmas Party - Bicentennial Park, 11am
11 Dec - Sugarloaf Mtn - B Grade, Trip leader Ben
17th - Menai Night Run. 8pm start - Trip leader Antz
19th - Boat Harbour. C Grade- Trip leader Jason

Jaffas
20-10-04, 12:33 PM
Wow, so many trips coming up!! thats excellent

Brad, you grab any pics you want from my folder at http://210.10.49.162/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=Jaffas
There are Jambo pics as well as Menai clean up ones. I have higher res copies on my machine at home, but if you don't have email, might be hard to get them to you...

I did intend on doing a Jambo write up, but life has been a bit busy this week, so I prob won't get around to it until the weekend. I'll send it to you and Chrispy anyway, but sorry in advance if it is too late for this mag... maybe next one??

Mildue
20-10-04, 04:35 PM
Ok
the Jambo report has been sent off to you Brad

Thanx
Scott

chrispy
20-10-04, 04:39 PM
Ok

Thanx
Scott

We'll stick it up here as a story too.

Mildue
20-10-04, 04:40 PM
OK
Sweet!

Dorzun
20-10-04, 04:54 PM
Wow, so many trips coming up!! thats excellent

Brad, you grab any pics you want from my folder at http://210.10.49.162/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=Jaffas
There are Jambo pics as well as Menai clean up ones. I have higher res copies on my machine at home, but if you don't have email, might be hard to get them to you...

I did intend on doing a Jambo write up, but life has been a bit busy this week, so I prob won't get around to it until the weekend. I'll send it to you and Chrispy anyway, but sorry in advance if it is too late for this mag... maybe next one??

No problems and thanx I'll grab some piccies from the folder. Early next week may still make the mag, and we can always use it for the site.

Dorzun
22-10-04, 08:33 AM
Ok

Thanx
Scott

Scott, where did you sent it? Nothing rec'd yet. Have dial up at home until adsl is connected so email it to me at jeepa@ihug.com.au if you can please.

Dorzun
25-10-04, 10:33 AM
For those that have submitted stuff for the November edition a big THANX.

For those still planning to do so, you need to email/PM me something today as I'll be finalising the edition in thew whee hours of tuesday morning.

Brad

Wooders
25-10-04, 12:45 PM
Ok will try & finish it this arvo...... :oops:

Mildue
25-10-04, 04:32 PM
Brad
just want to confirm that i emailed the report to you

Scott

Dorzun
26-10-04, 11:23 AM
Yep, got it last week, thanx again scott.

sir_camel
26-10-04, 04:57 PM
Sorry i didnt get the pic to you brad. Only very poor quality pic anyways. If i still have it next month will send u a pic then

Dorzun
26-10-04, 05:07 PM
no worries. Have put a DVD aside for you too.

If you're going to be around Hornsby any night this week drop over and grab it or of you are anywhere near chatswood you can grab it from me from work.

sir_camel
26-10-04, 11:58 PM
Will let you know Brad. At the moment its looking a bit like i will just grab it at next SJC meeting. Cheers