PDA

View Full Version : Menai Clean-up Saturday 24/11/07.

stevet
05-11-07, 07:13 PM
For those wanting to attend;-
Meet-- Gate No.6 on Heathcote Road,
Time-- 8.30a.m., sign-in at 9.00a.m.
Bring--- Wear good shoes/boots, gloves. Food/drink to taste.Have own recovery gear if needed.Don't foreget the camera.
Participation in a Menai clean-up, gives you 12 months access rights to use the tracks at Menai on " official" club runs held at Menai. This is the last weekend clean-up for the year, so don't miss your chance to participate.Next clean-up is in February 08, so don't miss out on the runs during the Christmas break/school holidays.
Further info----Stephen T. Mob.-( 0412 ) 707-903, or post up your intent to drive

********* Due to rain, the clean-up for this Saturday 24/11/07 has been CANCELLED********

** The Mid-Week clean-up is this on at this stage. **

sir_camel
05-11-07, 10:33 PM
I am a maybe here. Depends if i get the Jeep fixed in time.

DVL12H
05-11-07, 10:50 PM
I am hoping to get to this one if I can weld up some front recovery points in time!

See ya at the november meeting!

Flatfender
18-11-07, 01:17 PM
Steve...with having to vote for the Election on Saturday I wondered if the clean-up was still going to be on??? There is a good chance that I might not get back to my electorate in time to vote by 6.00pm. Does a club outing constitute a good enough reason to do an "early vote"?
Cheers
Ian W.

Wolfe
18-11-07, 08:32 PM
yeh had a similar question, i'm going to try and vote before hand so I may end up being late

stevet
18-11-07, 10:22 PM
Hi guys,
I intend to do a "absentee" vote. You can vote days in advance. It was in last weekends paper to the early voting places in each suburb.
OOOHHAAA, just realised that I could actually get into an individual topic page for a change.
Stephen T.

stevet
18-11-07, 10:30 PM
Damn!!!,
I spoke to soon. Can still enter only some individual topic pages on the club site. Just keep getting "timed-out default".

stevet
22-11-07, 11:59 PM
Hi folk's,
Sorry to say but the clean-up for this Saturday has been CANCELLED, but next Wednesdays' Clean-up is still on at this stage but will know by Tuesday arvo/night, so will post up then. :roll: :wink: .
Stephen T.

Flatfender
23-11-07, 09:04 AM
Bummer!!! After I made an "early vote" yesterday as well.
Still . . . my Jeep is still at SAS getting an upgrade on the ECU and it looks like it won't be ready today anyway, so let's hope Wednesdays clean-up is still going to be on.
Ian W.