PDA

View Full Version : THIS SUNDAY! 9 December 2007 ... SJC Xmas Party

JPLyn
03-12-07, 11:03 AM
Calling all SJC members ...

Just a reminder that the SJC xmas party is on this Sunday, 9 December at the Regents Park Bowling and Community Club, Regents Park at 11am (the club will open especially for just us!!).
Please use the Regent Street entry to the club and line your jeep up opposite the first (lower) bowling green.

We will have a show&shine, barefoot bowling and BBQ brunch (catered) (buy own drinks at the club) ... It will be a fun day for all the family.

So shine that jeep, practice the bowling technique and RSVP here or directly to Lyn or Steve F.

Don't forget will announce the winner of the Scrambler Awards at this event too!

RSVPs to date ...
Mei Mei & Wooders, 1 x bub
Steve F & Bec, 2 x kids
Mark & Lyn
Ian Wallace
Rob Jenkins
Chris & Pela
Steve T
Anthony (Antz)
Dave Erwin
Sir Camel (Mark L) (Late)
Wade (new member)
Mick Collins
Aaron and wife (new member)
Stuart Gray (family?)
Geoff Kleu

Wooders
03-12-07, 03:00 PM
We will be attending 8)

Cpage66
03-12-07, 03:36 PM
We will be attending 8)

X2

jenko
03-12-07, 04:21 PM
I'll go

Steve F
03-12-07, 04:22 PM
Yep, also going 4 of us including the kiddies :)

Also got an email from Flatfender (Ian) with 2 - 4 going

Cheers
Steve

stevet
03-12-07, 08:17 PM
See you all there. 8)

Antz
03-12-07, 10:40 PM
Consider me there.

Flatfender
04-12-07, 12:51 PM
It looks likely to be just me on my ownsome now - the rest of my party has had to back out.
Cheers
Ian W.

DVL12H
05-12-07, 03:48 PM
I'm stuck at work...as usual... i've resigned and finish on the 18th, so I will never have to work another weekend again!!

WOOHOO!

I hope you all have fun!!

VIN18U
06-12-07, 05:02 PM
if my jeep is ready ill be joining but at this stage its not looking good with the diffs still out of the car!!!

sir_camel
06-12-07, 06:20 PM
Don't cater for me (or half cater) as i will only be there late i expect. Might not even make it. Sorry

JPLyn
07-12-07, 08:47 AM
Vin ... drive another car (heaven forbid), the most important thing is to get together for bbq and social chit chat ... you can just hide the other car in a different part of the car park :) Let us know!

no worries Sir camel :)

homedg
08-12-07, 06:35 PM
Sorry for the late acceptance.
We'll be dropping by, including the boy and the bub, to wish all a Merry Christmas.
Cheers,
David, Mim, Davo and Jessica.

HYPE
09-12-07, 10:59 PM
just a few pics from today...

CLICK HERE for images (http://www.flickr.com/gp/70473789@N00/ZeG9q0)

nice to see you all out there, sorry couldn't have arrive earlier or stayed later :oops:

JPLyn
10-12-07, 08:11 AM
Great photos! Thanks to all the SJC members who could make the xmas party, it was a great turnout and a fun day (though I didn't get to say hi to anyone, bit busy with the catering!). It was a shame it was a little too hot and humid though.

A recap for those who were unable to make it...
Show & Shine won by Dave in the very shiny KJ ... received a car cleaning kit.
Stuart Gray (Wolfe) won the inaugural Scrambler Awards - $100 gift voucher from Wooders Garage - congratulations!
Special award ($100 gift voucher from Wooders Garage) was given to Steve Taylor, our trip leader, who has done an awesome job running all the Menai trips this year, helping all our new members with their driving technique and plenty of the old members too!, helping other SJC members with running their trips, going on nearly all the trips run this year and joining the Menai Steering Committee. Truly awesome involvement and we really appreciate it!
Presentation of plaque to Mick Collins as special thanks for his involvement since the foundation of SJC.

We also had a raffle with 4 folks winning some special little jeep trinkets. Not sure who won the bowling ... or if anyone was even keeping track!

Special thanks to Mimi & Wooders from Wooders Garage for generously donating the 2 gift vouchers ... Thanks!

Thanks again to everyone!

homedg
10-12-07, 11:49 AM
;D A great day! ;D
Thanks to the club and the organisers and hope everyone has a safe and merry one.

DVL12H
10-12-07, 02:07 PM
DAMN WORK!!!

Looked like a good time was had by all!!

Wooders
10-12-07, 04:55 PM
Great day out!!
One tip for the organisers.....Arrnge it to be a bit cooler next year ;)