Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AzasJeep

Default AzasJeep

I love me little TJ

Had the Tj for almost 12 months now and its coming along nicely i think

So far it has the RE 4.5 superflex kit, 33 inch boggers, JB supershort SYE and rubicon dc Driveshaft. Warn Bars and sliders all round with a high mount and some Lightforce 170s. little touches internally mounted high lift on the roll bar, extinguishers, uniden uhf and handheld, and the now obligatory scanguage

Next up and hopefully very very soon is the diffs lockers and 4.88s with 35 krawlers a txt bolt in cage and some orfab half doors.

Default Re: AzasJeep

Update : Have my 4.88s sitting next to me, and am picking up my 35s tonight, lockers should also arive today.

So next up on the list is txt cage, orfab tube doors and then body armor bits n pieces.

What tyres you running?

I ended up getting the simex et2's. Wil test em out once the diffs are done.

even though not all the bits for the diffs have arrived yet but i couldn't resist chucking the tyres on anyway, it will be sitting here till the diffs are done may do a run to the shops to see how bad stock gearing and 35s are

Sorry for the poor photos took them in the carpark under my building

AWESOME

Pulled the roof off today and put on my new bikini (clearance at wooders) got it at a great price if you want one they are a bargain give him a buzz. Will pull the third brake light off tomorrow (was way to lazy today) so i can get my spare on there.

looking great Azz.. can't wait until mine is finished.. we'll pretty much be running the same set-up

the Northern Bitches folk won't know what hit them..

having a quick play with me new tyres gotta love swampers

That first pic would have been awesome if you'd lined the tyres up with the gully
    Swampas rule