Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2008 National Jeep Jamboree

Default 2008 National Jeep Jamboree

just received an email on the status of the 2008 Jeep Jamboree scheduled to be held in Western Australia on September 25th – 29th 2008.
    >>
    It is with much regret we announce the cancellation of this event. The decision to cancel this National event has been the subject of considerable discussion within the Jamboree Committee and is based on a number of factors, some of which are discussed below. We trust the timing of this announcement will allow sufficient time for those of you planning to travel from the East Coast to re-schedule your holidays.

Title edited by Wooders - 'cause there IS a Jambo in 2008

Default Re: cancellation of 2008 National Jeep Jamboree

Some folks already looking at the possibility of having one the same time and dates around Newcastle...
    It is not he who gives abuse that affronts, but the view that we take of it as insulting; so that when one provokes you it is your own opinion which is provoking.<br /><br />–Epictetus

Default Re: cancellation of 2008 National Jeep Jamboree

Head over to Ausjeep and make sure you all vote YES for a Jamboree over here on the East Coast!!

Default Re: 2008 National Jeep Jamboree

We just sent in our entry forms and payment for the Jamboree
    Who else is coming?

http://ozjeepjamboree2008.com/

i will be there mate, most likely not doing to many of the set trips but catching up with mates and going off on our own.

I am going to be overseas over the jambo weekend. Not much like on my part with jambos!

I am planning on going, just have to see how things work out, waiting for life to settle down...

I'll be there, was talking to Greg Moody last night and it sounds like they've got some great trips planned, having trouble getting 'C' grade runs as most of the tracks they do up there are getting tougher and tougher. Of course they'll get the C grades and everything else though. Looks like it's going to be a great one.

Cheers
    Steve
    Public Officer - Member #076

By the time the Jambo starts I will be a paid member of SJC , I've filled out my forms for the Jambo and will send off next week when I get the direct deposit details, so after that it's all good. I will also make the next SJC club meeting and bring my membership form then.

So I was wondering if any SJC members are going for one day and if so did anyone want to meet & drive up together. I'm going on the Sat & plan to get up there early.

My rego paperwork was posted off yesterday