Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Colonel

Default Re: The Colonel

No problem Casey, The Colonel looks awesome !!!

Dutchie

Looks great Casey!

Good work Dood!!!! Looks Good

And here I thought that my stock standard JK looked tough...
    Great job on the Rubi Casey!

you have done an awesome job casey, looks great and im sure it goes like a weapon now.

Hopefully i get the tj going and go out for one last trip before we part ways

Haven't posted on here in a while, or been out on the trails (been working A LOT).. but theses are the current mods in (slow) progress..

Tuffy Glovebox (needed to get it slightly modded to fit the RHD)

Tuffy Full Centre Security Console (shipped without the mounting bolts which i didnt notice until after i removed the stock one - its hefty enough to not move around when driving on the road, but i'm not taking the jeep off road until its properly secured)

Teraflex 2Low kit: I have wanted to get this for a while now & I hope I can get this installed when I take the jeep in for its transfer case servicing.
    It will give me a new shift pattern: 2H > 4H > N > 2L > 4L

http://www.teraflex.biz/products/jk-...-2low-kit.html

Canvas and and mesh Bikini tops in time for summer with windjammer and duster cover for the rear cargo area.

Someone got the bug real bad

oh how i remember our first trip up rope road when she was a stocker and its just been getting better and better since

The first two are repairs to the damage that was done early this year when it got broken in to.

The last two things were something i picked up at the recent 20% off 4wd.com sale

Sure has come a long way - can't imagine what it would be like driving it stock now!