Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hello

Default hello

well i have been thinking about joining a club, and i thought that you lot may be a good bunch to wheel with as you are close by

the other thing that interests me is willowglen...
    are you lot putting a team into it?

anyhow... i think i need to get my but along to one of your trips to see if i mesh well with you lot....

Default Re: hello

Hell yeah, Im in for Willowglen again this year!! You should definately join so we can enter a team of TJ's and kick butt this year!! Nothing against the Mighty WJ Billsta

They'll be a club update going out to members this week re Willowglen, but yep, I've put us down as interested so if we can get a team together we'll have one.

Cheers
    Steve
    Public Officer - Member #076

Hey pezz fancy meeting you here, As noted i am keen as hell to enter

Just need one more for team and you're done ... as long as Pezz joins!
    SJC Member #01

hey i might be interested in having a crack at it. is there anywhere i can find out more information?

Quote Originally Posted by VIN18U
    hey i might be interested in having a crack at it. is there anywhere i can find out more information?
    I sent an email out this morning called Sydney Jeep Club - June Update, it has links etc in there. If you didn't get it let me know your email address so I can check our records Failing that go to http://www.tlcc.com.au/html/willowglen_2007.html for details on last years event. You'll also need a CCDA licence to compete in Willowglen, you can get that here http://www.ccda4wd.com.au/ As soon as details of this years event comes to hand I'll post an update

Cheers
    Steve
    Public Officer - Member #076

Also feel free to ask any questions on here.

We entered a team last year and went really well!! Jumbo came 4th overall and as a team we were in the top half with mainly only 3 vehicles competing. It is a great comp that is run well and suits our kind of vehicles. It also has the advantage of a 36" tire maximum size so you don't go up against trucks on monster 49" tires.

well going by this it looks like i have no option but to join

so it seems i need a welcome to the club hardcore trip
    wato's anyone?

should i just turn up to a meeting to start the "screening process"

or do you have other nasty plans for me........

If you wanna go on the sunday wattos trip pezz ill ride shotgun