Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Club Xmas Party - December 5th

Visitor

Default Club Xmas Party - December 5th

Thanks to Brad & Heather
    for the great meal
    And to all the other organisers and club members for making it a great afternoon
    cheers
    Allan & Joanna

Thanx for including me fellas but all the thanx should go to heather, I just picked stuyff up and got it there. She's the one that spent the time in the kitchen while I sat around all day with friends drinking beer and eating food on saturday.

Thanx to all those that made it, had a great time (even though I felt half asleep) as did the kids.

To ll those parents whose kids got toy jeeps, take my advice and remove the batteries, I can still here the screahing of brakes and a bad car alarm in my head.

Thanks to Heather and Brad - awesome work, it was a great day out, really easy going. We should do it again next year!

It was great to see so many SJCers there and I loved the toy jeeps!
    SJC Member #01

Another shout of Cheers! and thanks to Heather (and Brad) for the great effort in providing an excellent lunch and day out.

Huge thanx to Heather & Brad for all their work :mrgreen:
    and all the SJCers that attended ,
    it was great to have a laid back afternoon with lots of yummy food , and jeepers for company :mrgreen:

Ditto...The fellowship and the food was most appreciated. Brad, thanks but tell Heather "Double Thanks!"
    Really nice social afternoon! :P
    It is not he who gives abuse that affronts, but the view that we take of it as insulting; so that when one provokes you it is your own opinion which is provoking.<br /><br />–Epictetus

Thank you very much Brad and Heather Heather more so than Brad but he was the one that volunteered poor Heather.

Ps made the topic non sticky now the event has passed :lol:

Thanx fellas.

I'll be sure to pass on the messages to Heather.