Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Club Xmas Party - December 5th

Default Club Xmas Party - December 5th

Get your jingle bells on and come and join your fellow members foir an early start to the festive season.

The club will be providing catering so everyone attending is req'd to RSVP by no later than November 30.

if you just turn up on the day without an RSVP, make sure you bring your own food and drinks as you'll will not have been covered in the catering. BYO beer and wines.

Santa will also be putting in an appearance for the little ones. Parents who would like their child to recieve a gift from the jolly old man in the red suit need to bring something on the day, the committee have asked that these be kept to a $15.00 limit to avoid any ill feelings between the kids thinking they missed out and Jhonny';s present was better.

Venue - Bicentennial Park, Homebush
    Time - 11AM start
    RSVP to - Brad Lawson 041 044 0988 or editor@sydneyjeepclub.com

when rsvp'ing, please indicate number of adults, children and any special dietry requirments.

billsta's in...

adult: 0
    child: 1
    special dietry requirments: beer

That's an easy one Billy, Beers BYO :lol:

What part of email me or call to rsvp does not make sense??

An email fault could be the one too many "Y's" in the above email address... 8O
    It is not he who gives abuse that affronts, but the view that we take of it as insulting; so that when one provokes you it is your own opinion which is provoking.<br /><br />–Epictetus

Quote Originally Posted by Cpage66
    An email fault could be the one too many "Y's" in the above email address... 8O
    hehe... fixed for ya Brad!

Oh... there's no ".au" on the end of ".com" either.......

Please book me in also. :P

Since I can't type emails or use a phone I'll respond here too - Count me IN :!:

Would love to come, but I will be in Melb checking out the sites, and as such, we have to miss this event... someone wave to Santa for me!

just to confirm :? ....
    Rachel + myself will be there