Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting my XJ a lift.

Default Re: Getting my XJ a lift.

I drove behind you or in front of you or something somewhere the other day. Thiknk i was in my white 205 GTi (with loud 'zaust bro) instead of my lifted TJ though. Wondered if you were from ausjeep or here...

Quote Originally Posted by ValiumMm
    Btw its a manual too if that helps, and i just wikied transfer case, In 4wd i got High and low, if thats wot you mean.
    The two XJ owners say it's a NP231 (which it probably is with the manual)transfer case which is a good thing in regards to slip yoke eliminators and the other assorted transfer case goodies.

Would that be the AX-15 manual?? And I'm wondering if they stuck a Dana 35 or the Chrysler 8.25 in it for the rear diff
    It is not he who gives abuse that affronts, but the view that we take of it as insulting; so that when one provokes you it is your own opinion which is provoking.<br /><br />–Epictetus

Would that be the AX-15 manual??
    Haha, once again not too sure on what it is, Basic info is that its a 5 speed manual,

And I'm wondering if they stuck a Dana 35 or the Chrysler 8.25 in it for the rear diff
    Ill check tommor and get a pic of it

Quote Originally Posted by sir_camel
    I drove behind you or in front of you or something somewhere the other day. Thiknk i was in my white 205 GTi (with loud 'zaust bro) instead of my lifted TJ though. Wondered if you were from ausjeep or here...
    HAHA really, nice so im gathering your from around North Shore Sydney, If so might be going to wattagans this saturday if your interested, or anyone else for that matter, but ill put up another post

Heaps of us on or near the North Shore I'm up at Mt Colah.

Cheers
    Steve
    Public Officer - Member #076

Was hard to get a pic the light kept bouncing off, but this is what i got, if it helps

I remember it was in St ives shops car park i think on Sunday. I am in Roseville (for 2 more weeks)

I remember it was in St ives shops car park i think on Sunday. I am in Roseville (for 2 more weeks)
    Ye prob was, i live just round the corner from st ives, shops, will u still be near north syd after u move?

2 bucks at carlovers, and some wet knee spots could make that a totally different picture

Just make sure you drive away quick before the attendant see's the mud dump you left. He He

OR JUST GO TO THE CARLOVERS AFTER HOURS! :P

Quote Originally Posted by ValiumMm
    Ye prob was, i live just round the corner from st ives, shops, will u still be near north syd after u move?
    yea...might be without jeep soon though. Want a modified TJ?