Thread: Friday Mystery Wheel

Default Friday Mystery Wheel

Who's got friday off and feels like some wheeling?

I've got friday off and have a "special" place that has some great challenging trails to play on.

When: Friday 31st October
    Where: Meet at Campbelltown Maccas
    Time: The earlier the better but you let me know what suits you

Requirements:
    Minimum: front and rear recovery points

Recomended: 33's+, Lockers, Sill Protection

Note: If everyone that attends has the recomended hardware than we can have a go at some of the harder trails that don't have by-passes around them, otherwise we can just do the main trail which does.

Cheers
    AJ

Default Re: Friday Mystery Wheel

Sounds like a great run, but I think the boss would be a little perturbed if I didn't show up Friday...
    It is not he who gives abuse that affronts, but the view that we take of it as insulting; so that when one provokes you it is your own opinion which is provoking.<br /><br />–Epictetus

MAN, I'd love to do it.
    But as flexible as my days are now, I Can't on this particular one.
    What about thursday or Saturday??

Or whenever suits you. I love looking at new trails.
    Dave

thursdays are no good for me as I get my RDO's every 2nd friday. I might reschedule for this sunday depending on work, as saturday is already booked out this weekend :roll:

I'm assuming you are Campbelltown region based AJ, so send me a PM or give me a call on 0418 900 688.
    With AEDST we could even spoil ourselves for a couple of hours one afternoon.

Im interested if early sunday morning as I live near campbelltown interested to know where this is.

Hey, maybe us Campelltown keeners could do a day, or even a few hours over the weekend.
    Let us know if you have the time AJ as I would love to see some new tracks.

MRGC - Send me a PM as we could always organise another time or venue.
    dave (homedg)

Is anyone up for wheeling today, for a couple of hours.

Sorry guys had a busy weekend and this was the first chance I've had to get online. Will definately be keen to go out again soon, just gotta find a free day.

At this stage I have an RDO on friday if your available, but I can't say definately if I'll be able to go wheeling. So if your interested i'll make sure to keep the day clear.