Thread: Not4us' JK

Default Not4us' JK

Thought I post up some pics I took on the day I got delivery of my pride and joy:

Default Re: Not4us' JK

Looks good especially with the dark tint. although brushing up against a tree branch for the first time will be painful for you and you better relocate those foglights What is it? diesel? Petrol? etc. Options?

Quote Originally Posted by jeepthing
    Looks good especially with the dark tint. although brushing up against a tree branch for the first time will be painful for you and you better relocate those foglights What is it? diesel? Petrol? etc. Options?
    I'll try and be careful at first... I promise!
    I know what you mean about the fog lights, when I saw them at the dealer they didn't look right there, I'm thinking about putting them over the bar like on the Quadratec website:

However, having them that high up, would they still be usable as fog lights or would they be "driving lights"?

And btw, it's a petrol automatic (Ana doesn't drive manuals and I want her to drive it too) with Renegade Pack and Freedom Pack. I also had the front windows tinted and fitted Mopar slush mats front and rear. Next on the list is a recovery kit, tyre deflates, air compressor and I just saw some door entry guards that look really good so I'll add them to the list too (somehow the list is growing at a really fast pace, don't think my wallet is going to handle it)

I've fixed it now.

I'm pretty sure the delaer fitted it wrong, althought the holes where the atteched to in the bar are stock.
    I think it looks a lot better and the lights are safer now, but I still believe they look too fragile for a Jeep

I've taken some pics

I think your car looks great!!! iincluding the fog lights...
    Dutchie