Thread: Custom Storage Systems (for Jeeps & other 4WDs)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

SteveC the cost of custom work always depends on what the customer wants and how much time it takes to build. So re your question, the range for something like this would be from $2000 to $2500 depending on complexity (his was very complex). No this one cannot be removed by this particular owner (although I could get it out in about 20 minutes) - he didn't want it to be removable. The floor of the WH was junk and I had to rip that out to get to a solid underfloor pan to through bolt the unit (after which CRDSTU installed a long range tank which restricted future access to the bolt heads).

BTW, the ORS fridge slide was a 'personal choice' item that the owner wanted. I sourced it from ORS and mounted it but passed the cost straight through to the owner. The slide cost is in addition to what I mentioned above. Standard inclusions would be things like 45kg drawer slides, but his involved upgrading some of the slides; to carry the weight of his chainsaw in the bottom drawer, and the table ones which are locking.
    Last edited by glend; 05-04-11 at 11:20 AM.