Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SJC Trip #4 to Bylong

Default SJC Trip #4 to Bylong

Our friendly land owner has invited SJC up to his property for the October long w/end 02---05/10/2009.

If you want a relaxing w/end Jeeping and camping post up and come and join us.

We will meet at Maccas Richmond 0800hrs Fri 02/10/09 and convoy from there.
    Those of you that can't make the Friday convoy can come up Sat.

You will need to bring drinking water, there is water available for washing up etc. bring food for the duration of your stay.
    There is some food,ice, milk obtainable from the Bylong store.

When you post up pm me the following details, Type of Jeep,rego number,number of persons in your vehicle.

If you require any more information ring me on 0412 397 264

Bear

Visitor

Default Re: SJC Trip #4 to Bylong

I'm in

Will know closer to date if I'll be doing the Friday or Saturday convoy, as well as numbers of Jeepers

I'm keen but wont know for sure for a little longer yet, Willowglen is also on that weekend and was thinking of heading down to that.

Cheers
    Steve
    Public Officer - Member #076

Count me in on this one please. Already booked with the rosters for the days off. Just gotta buy some camping gear.

Cheers
    Many

Guys,
    With an increasing number of kids coming to the block , can you put your heads together for ideas for a "play area" for them, but something that won't bite me in the arse as the land owner... I was thinking a basketball hoop tyre swing etc, so if anyone has an old B-Ball hoop in the back yard not being used or any other ideas , ...some 1 or 2 inch PVC pipe dub in for a mini putt putt course, mind that would be interesting for the adults after a few drinks....
    Oh, and if anone or everyone can bring a milk crate to see how high we can get a stack for something silly to do. See how many turn up we may even get a card night going .... or just sit around camp fire drinking .............
    Nulla

The Jeepin camping trip is set for the October long w/end Friday 02/10----Mon 05/10 2009.

So if you are interested in a relaxing w/end of camping with day and night drives on tracks ranging from easy to challenging on 800 acres set in the Bylong valley, please post up ASAP.

When you post please pm me the following info:-

Rego number
    Number of persons in your vehicle
    Day of travel (Friday/Saturday)
    Mobile 'phone no. in case you are running late.

This info is reqired so the land owner can allocate camping space to SJC.
    Also he needs to advise his neighbours, as we have to cross 2 properties to get to his farm.

NoteNominations/acceptances will close at 2000hrs 25/09/2009

Bear

Please put me down for now, hopefully I will have my removal organised so I will be able to join.

Dutchie

Bruce ,I got a swing set and some bikes for the kids i'll try to find more stuff. I may need a hand to get some of this stuff up there, so if anyone has space in their trailer I can fill it

PS please put me down for this I wouldn't miss "CARD NITE" for quids

Visitor

Stiil keen, still gotta get back to ya on the Friday/Saturday thing

Hi Bear

Please count me in. Including my self I will have 2 adults and a 2 year old in my car. Rego is BIX 63H. I will be travelling on Friday.

Cheers
    Mani