Thread: JK Antenna Mount

Default JK Antenna Mount

I want to have my radion antenna mounted at the rear of the vehicle, not on the bull-bar. I've seen it on a few Jeeps now, but cant find out the way it was done or where/what type of mounting bracket I need to source.
    Have radio, have optioned a couple of antennas, need mounting.

Model is JK Wrangler Unlimited.
    (Wooders dont have it either).

Thanks for any info
    CRB

Default Re: JK Antenna Mount

http://www.firestik.com/index.htm

I run a hood channel mount from these guys. Had it shipped out (along with a Firestik antenna if I ever put the other CB in the HEEP). If you're interested, take a look at their catalog especially the flat mounts for something different.
    It is not he who gives abuse that affronts, but the view that we take of it as insulting; so that when one provokes you it is your own opinion which is provoking.<br /><br />–Epictetus

Casey beat me to it...went looking and found that mount at the place I ordered my Firestik stuff from... Just make sure you scrape the paint off for the ground.
    It is not he who gives abuse that affronts, but the view that we take of it as insulting; so that when one provokes you it is your own opinion which is provoking.<br /><br />–Epictetus

Thanks guys, following it through, CRB