3.5 RE lift with RE shocks
    35" MTZ'
    mopar from and rear bars
    warn 9.5XP
    rock sliders
    GME UHF radio
    Mickey Thompson Classic 2 wheels
    more mods and pics to come....

waiting for my 37's and beaddlocked wheels to arrive, going to run with 5.13 gears too... also looking into front coilovers (similar to miraz) and a long arm kit..... oh the choices.... since my last post ive also added a high steer set up and dbor flat flares.....

Visitor

Do DBOR still do the flat flares it's not listed on there site anymore

not at this stage he doesnt, but from speaking to him he will be getting more made up..... he had issues with his supplier... i think i actually got the last set made (all be it they were factory seconds)

Visitor

ok sweet, so i will be able to get them eventually beats spending the money on the Zeon ones. How do the DBOR ones fit I have only ever seem pics of them?

they bolt up to the existing holes..... my rear ones needed new holes (but thats only cos i bought them as seconds)

they are an excellent flare, so much flex in em..... get in touch with him and ask him about em, or i can let you know next time i speak to him.... i know wooders also can get some very cool flares in, xenons etc.... which arent a bad flare either..

played around with the wiring on the weekend and worked out how to trick the computer into letting me lockers when i want.... no i can use em in 2 wheel drive, 4 hi or 4 low... i can use the front locker without using the rear just had to wire 2 switches in... its an easy job...... very easy....

I would be interested in the how to do this?
    Cheers jose
    DIESELCON - DC Mk 2 - 2015 WK2 CRD 33" ATR's on 17" sevens, 2" lift & 2000 TJ on 35's beadlocks

do u have the rubi jose?

Visitor

can you do a write up or something on how you did this I have looked into this myself, but have only seen it done on us sites what switched etc did you use?