Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vibrating front wheels

Default Re: Vibrating front wheels

Anyone know where i can get the tool to pop out the joint for the panhard? i believe its called a ball joint breaker? my old man has one but its to small, the arms of the breaker arnt long enough to get over the bolt of the panhard.

Damn thing is in soooo tight tried everything i could to muscle it out without any luck...

I have this trouble all the time. Wacks out the electronics too. The ARB OME lift kit leaves out some essential components. I'm waiting for another year to have the entire lift suspension changed with proper adjustments etc. In the meantime - Immer Voran

CRB

Quote Originally Posted by bradleyfutter
    Anyone know where i can get the tool to pop out the joint for the panhard? i believe its called a ball joint breaker? my old man has one but its to small, the arms of the breaker arnt long enough to get over the bolt of the panhard.

Damn thing is in soooo tight tried everything i could to muscle it out without any luck...
    well..when i was installing my lift, vinnie taught me this trick where you hit the side of the panhard rod ball joint with a hammer - and it just popped out!

looks like its going to bushes everywhere causing the problem, so the front panhard has been replaced, its deff better now, but now i can see the tie end rods on the draglink (i think thats what it is called) are shot and look like they deff need replacing too. good news is looks like i can just place the tie rod ends, which is cheap !!

Every time I let the air out on the 33s I get a wobble till I balance thr tyres again, Got a lift and never had a wheel alignment just checkrd it with a plank of wood and adjusted with power steering and adjustable front pan rod, it works ,

Peter

yeah getting wheel balance, rotation, and alignment done tomorrow morning hopefully get it sorted soon.