Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Any one for a run on 20th December

Default Re: Any one for a run on 20th December

I find my digital video camera works very well and is quite easy to use. Especially the video capture and editing. I just use u tube for uploading the film

Visitor

Nice video.
    Looks like the pixel aspect ratio is getting stretched during the conversion process - look how tall and squashed the trucks look What format was the original footage shot in?

Has anybody considered gathering all the footage(& Photo's in slide show form) from the club over the years to make a DVD Package?

I realise this would take some doing. Add a little info like who/where/when & offer it in the Starter pack & option to buy as new Disks fill up.
    This would be relatively inexpensive but would take someone with computer editing skills.

I know I like to watch 4wding footage & if its of people I know & vehicles I'm interested in all the better.

It would have to beat searching around the forum to find bits & pieces of footage.
    98 ZJ Grand Cherokee(Lightly Modded), 84 CJ8, 74 CJ6,
    Lord Help me I'm in to Jeep!!!!

Yes, Steve F and I had spoken about it but its one of those thing to get around to.

If anyone feels strongly enough about these things, eg: a club video camera, collating club videos etc they are MORE than welcome to donate a camera and/or volunteer their time to achieve these goals

Don't wait for "somebody" ie. "the committee" to get around to organising it, they're plenty busy running the club already. Put your hand up and volunteer

Quote Originally Posted by casey
    If anyone feels strongly enough about these things, eg: a club video camera, collating club videos etc they are MORE than welcome to donate a camera and/or volunteer their time to achieve these goals

Don't wait for "somebody" ie. "the committee" to get around to organising it, they're plenty busy running the club already. Put your hand up and volunteer
    Would love to but with this wireless key it takes 10mins to load 30 seconds of Video

Quote Originally Posted by Hunno
    Quote Originally Posted by casey

Would love to but with this wireless key it takes 10mins to load 30 seconds of Video
    thats cool, if you can collate the vids, I'll gladly pick them up at a club meeting and upload them all to youtube. thats the easy part

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe
    Yes, Steve F and I had spoken about it but its one of those thing to get around to.
    I'm still happy to collate and convert etc, if anyone has some footage that we can stick on a DVD then shoot me a PM and I'll send you my address. Collecting it all is the tough bit

Cheers
    Steve
    Public Officer - Member #076

Quote Originally Posted by Steve F
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe
    I'm still happy to collate and convert etc, if anyone has some footage that we can stick on a DVD then shoot me a PM and I'll send you my address. Collecting it all is the tough bit

Cheers
    Steve
    Steve,

I've Started a New thread to advise people to bring any footage (on DVD) to club meeting & or to attach links to the thread so they are in the one spot to help in collating it.

Just wondering if the photo's that Brendan took from this trip are going to make or have made the cut & if so they could be release as soon as next months issue.