Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Camp Coffs 2010

Default Camp Coffs 2010

With Camp Coffs slowly getting closer can we get an idea of how many people are looking at going along this year. There is a trip to Bylong the same weekend and we need to allocate the equipment we have based on numbers etc. We are looking at taking the club BBQ to Coffs as per usual along with the banner (we want it in Jeep Action again). Other things we normally organise are shelter and tables etc but again it depends on number.

So, post up if you're coming

Cheers
    Steve
    Public Officer - Member #076

Default Re: Camp Coffs 2010

You know we wouldn't miss it...
    It is not he who gives abuse that affronts, but the view that we take of it as insulting; so that when one provokes you it is your own opinion which is provoking.<br /><br />–Epictetus

I'd like to go again but the Desert Trip is my focus this year, and then Jambo in September. Also, as I have told Michael B - I'll wait until they move the camp back to Nana Glen.

No more? Too early to decide?

Cheers
    Steve

We'll be off to Japan (finally).

I think you'll find a lot of people are going to Byalong (myself included)
    Although I had a great time last year,(1) I'm not keen to camp in the sewer overflow again(?)
    (2) If it rains then half the tracks are closed up
    (3) Very disappointed in the 1/2 time trips

Thought as much, it's a shame that an event that SJC help start (was initially a meet between SJC and one of the QLD clubs) is not really going to have much in the way of representation this year just a couple of diehards

Last year was an exception to the rule, the fact that it was even on after the flooding up there was a credit to them, sure the trips were shorter etc but at such short notice we couldn't really expect much more. Previous years were nothing like it.

Bylong is pretty much out for me with the kids etc, nothing for Bec to do (who begrudginly goes to the Jeep stuff as it is) and not really suited to a 1 year old so it's off my calendar for any trips in the short/medium term unless the family stay at home.

Cheers
    Steve

Visitor

I'd love to go to Coffs, but it's a matter of logistics and money for me. The Jeep is drinking too much, and I'm wary of the front end's groan when in 4WD!

Visitor

I'll be heading up, have my old man coming over from NZ and depending on her health the wife and little coops as well.

I am currently targeting to attend Coffs - but I have a LOT of work to do before I'm ready:

However Coffs is my current traget......