Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunty's Jeep JK Extreme

Visitor

nice jeep mate just one small criticism the reflection in the side needs to be alot more hardcore

Hi Rupicon
    I Agree - Hmmmm - I would have loved to have had a bogged nissan or Toymota in the reflection! - LoL - I look forward to seeing you on the Lake Lyel run - cheers Hunt
    Last edited by Hunty; 26-02-10 at 06:11 AM. Reason: Can't Spell -LoL
    Luv My Jeep!

Where's the snorkel?

Smile Added some extra Lights

Hey
    I got a good deal on the light bar - I planned on using it to build a platform I could film from -and then i got to thinking that it would look better with lights on it - bigmistake lol - long story short - i found 3 sets of 100w driving lights on special at repco for $27 pair - I wired them up and went out for a test drive - WOW what a difference it makes to have the lights up so high - I highly recommend it - it has to be seen to be appreciated - cheers hunty
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Hunty; 12-11-10 at 07:32 AM. Reason: added Picture
    Luv My Jeep!

Smile Getting ready for the great cape trip winter 2011

I have started to prepare for the SJC Cape trip and as i dont like to tent with the crocs my first mod is bars & roof tent
    Cheers hunty

Luv My Jeep!

Do the rear uprights stick out so far at the top to clear the hardtop (hard to tell without it on) or did it just come out that way, they look like a good spot to catch on branches etc. Also did you bend up the bar work or get someone to do it? It came out nice especially since a 90 degree bend is a pain

Cheers
    Steve
    Public Officer - Member #076

Quote Originally Posted by Steve F View Post
    Do the rear uprights stick out so far at the top to clear the hardtop (hard to tell without it on) or did it just come out that way, they look like a good spot to catch on branches etc. Also did you bend up the bar work or get someone to do it? It came out nice especially since a 90 degree bend is a pain

Cheers
    Steve
    Hi Mate
    the rear Hoop is easily detachable and has several subtle bends - id love to take the credit for such awesome engineering / bending LoL but I had OverKill engineering sort it for me!

Does the hard top fit under it - dunno - dont care LoL - my hard top is sitting in storage - may one day sell it to fund some future must have JK accessory!

The bars fit nicely over the soft top and I think they will also comfortably fit over the hard top - I dont plan to go serious wheelin with the bars on so hopefully i wont have to worry about snagging the flora and fauna LoL
    cheers Hunty
    Luv My Jeep!

Smile New Curved screen for the JK

Hi Guyz
    I just got a new windscreen fitted by Windscreens O'Brien yesterday and noticed my GPS (which is stuck to my windscreen) fitted better between my CB and screen - WT#? on investigation discovered that the new screen is significantly curved - especially when compared to my old Flat screen!
    hopefully it equates to better fuel economy lol - I will however miss blinding the F@#$ out of on coming motorists (im sure the sun will not bounce of it like a mirror any more LoL).
    the attached pic almost shows the new curve - comments?
    cheers Hunty
    Luv My Jeep!

Smile Wheres the snorkel ?

Quote Originally Posted by CraigB View Post
    Where's the snorkel?
    well thats an easy question to answer - bolted onto the drivers side of my Jeep LoL
    Luv My Jeep!

Looking good Hunty,

One of the best balanced lookig Jeep in the club. Love the pink bits showing ur feminine side .....