Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunty's Jeep JK Extreme

Are you compensating for something Hunty..... Just buy 37's and be done with it

Looks good though. Is that last pic gonna be on a sandwich board for the show and shine?

Quote Originally Posted by reyzor View Post
    Are you compensating for something Hunty..... Just buy 37's and be done with it

Looks good though. Is that last pic gonna be on a sandwich board for the show and shine?
    Sandwich board sounds like a good idea LoL
    Luv My Jeep!

Default Dimples

Hey Guyz
    Just after I bought my JK I had the doors off whilst camping and it started to rain , so I through the doors back on (without connecting the retraining strap) BIG MISTAKE D'oh. next morning my nephew opened the passenger door, the wind caught it and #$%*$ me my JK had a dimple, it has annoyed me now for years, had a chance this morning to get it repaired cheap whilst a mates new i30 was getting 3 door dings removed - finally I can look at my passenger side without getting p!$$#@ off.

I highly recommend Paul from the ding guys - his work is faultless
    0423 330 908
    cheers Hunty

Luv My Jeep!

Hunty - Would you believe that happened TODAY on my new Jeep - I'm peeved too, Stupid design or stupid owner, not sure!

What price and time does it take

Default Survived the "Can Opener"

Hi Guyz
    Had another great day out with the SJC, we sat around for a while trying to decide if the 3meter step up and "Can opener" were doable, apparently Yes it is.

I didn't use my ARB Lockers - not trying to prove anything just forgot to hit the button, it was quite a sphincter moment, the approach to such a steep climb, pitty the vids never look like you feel when you are pointing at the sky and have 1 or 2 wheels off the ground

Enjoy
    Cheers Hunty
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgDh22EeBZA
    Luv My Jeep!

Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by Hunty View Post
    Hey Guyz
    Just after I bought my JK I had the doors off whilst camping and it started to rain , so I through the doors back on (without connecting the retraining strap) BIG MISTAKE D'oh. next morning my nephew opened the passenger door, the wind caught it and #$%*$ me my JK had a dimple, it has annoyed me now for years, had a chance this morning to get it repaired cheap whilst a mates new i30 was getting 3 door dings removed - finally I can look at my passenger side without getting p!$$#@ off.

I highly recommend Paul from the ding guys - his work is faultless
    0423 330 908
    cheers Hunty

For anyone else with dipple, get a hair dryer heat that pannel up for 2-3 mins or until hot and buy a can off compressed air from repco super cheap etc spray some of that over the dent, you may have to repeat a few time but by heating and cooling quickly it will pop the dent out. This is how I fix drivers side now I have one on the passenger side

Default Jeep JK Roof Pod

Heres another use for my roof bars - originally designed as a filming platform, then modded to take the roof top tent,

Here tis with my old thule attached

Luv My Jeep!

Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the trails, every Toyota was stranded, their progress like snails. They had no shovels, no rope and no winch, no CB, no cell-phone, To get out of their pinch. When out from a mud pit, there arose such a clatter; all the 'wheelers came running to see what was the matter. I saw some poor Toyota All covered in crud; he had blown his motor trying to get free of the mud. As he stood there I noticed His glowing red face, and I knew in an instant He wanted out of this place.

I glanced at his roof, it was all I could see; he pleaded for help from my winch and from me. So I sprang to the front of my trusty old toy, spooled out the winch cable, and said: "Hook 'er up, boy!" He went for a swim in the watery hell, and I laughed as he turned brown, and started to smell. He hooked up the cable to his buried front hook, I put a coat on the line like it says in the book. I winched him out quickly, A very fast session; and, I charged him a C-note, to teach him a lesson. I then drove my Jeep through the same mud and same muck; no problem for me, 'cause I had a REAL truck! I wound down my window as I drove out of sight, and smugly yelled, "Next time Stay home Christmas night!"
    177217_10151176643609667_1287262268_o.jpg
    Luv My Jeep!

A "LOST TALENT". Jax, you must be so proud!!

Merry Xmas and happy new year!! See you both soon we hope!

Cheers

Andy&Charl

@ Andy & Charl's Happy Christmas
    wishing you were here - Jax & I are having a blast - already pulled 2 landloozers out of the mud at Toolangi, we have another big day out tomoz that will hopefully end in Lygon St
    have a great days wheelin tomoz at wheeny
    cheers Hunty
    Luv My Jeep!