Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Stockton Trip 8th May 2010

Got to get the lid off sometime. Would like to attend if you are splitting into smaller groups which seems more likely to occur.................
    Stephen T.
    JC Member# 094

There shouldn't be an issue with numbers, the person who works at the servo would have no idea how big a group is or have any say on if you go onto the beach or not. With the Jambo the trips were organised with Parks and Wildlife so I guess they may have asked the numbers to be limited but we wont have that problem. Anyway, plenty of room, easy to split up and we have run split trips to Stockton before with a meetup for lunch etc. In saying that though there's plenty of fun to be had watching others try dunes etc so it's not necessarliy all about the driving anyway

It should be a good trip and there are some good challenges I can think of to test drivers and vehicles

Cheers
    Steve
    Public Officer - Member #076

Add us to the list please!
    It is not he who gives abuse that affronts, but the view that we take of it as insulting; so that when one provokes you it is your own opinion which is provoking.<br /><br />–Epictetus

add us too - and we'll bring a visitor to tag along with us too if thats ok

Visitor

There’s also a great (different) dune for sandboarding (body boards with hard/slick bottoms) I will bring two.

Quote Originally Posted by Pura Vida View Post
    There’s also a great (different) dune for sandboarding (body boards with hard/slick bottoms) I will bring two.
    All we ever used was a piece of masonite sheet about 4'x2' & rub candle wax on the smooth side. they go like a rocket.
    98 ZJ Grand Cherokee(Lightly Modded), 84 CJ8, 74 CJ6,
    Lord Help me I'm in to Jeep!!!!

cant wait for this trip!!

Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by Hunno View Post
    All we ever used was a piece of masonite sheet about 4'x2' & rub candle wax on the smooth side. they go like a rocket.
    Then bring some masontie.

We are keen for this one to.
    Limit is 40 people to a group but like has been mentioned already you can split in to two or more groups easily enough.

Hi Hunno

Can u add a Aaron Brown a mate of mine in a stock X Trail to tag along with us.

Cheers
    mani