View Poll Results: Please tick when you have registered, need to confirm numbers and space required

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Tent

7 46.67%
  • 2 tents (or camper)

7 46.67%
  • More than 2 tents space needed

1 6.67%
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jambo 2010

Visitor

After Camp Coffs I'm seriously thinking about going. I'm thinking of driving down at 2pm on Wednesday (so I can pretend not to take a day of leave) to get there around midnight and then drive back on Monday. When do you think the SJC convoy would be driving?

Most likely sometime on the Wednesday and coming back Sunday afternoon, some of the way anyway, or Monday.

Cheers
    Steve
    Public Officer - Member #076

Booked my annual leave in. If I get the Lift kit in by then I'm coming.
    Seeing as I already down that way, been thinking about going to Tassie for a week. Thinking the week before the Jambo in case I damage it there. But I'm open to ideas.
    Chris
    98 ZJ Grand Cherokee(Lightly Modded), 84 CJ8, 74 CJ6,
    Lord Help me I'm in to Jeep!!!!

I'll be driving down in the convoy with Pela flying down Friday evening and flying back to Syd. Sunday afternoon. End of month as well as end of quarter for her at work...Least this way, she'll have a rental car to go do her own thing if she wants...
    It is not he who gives abuse that affronts, but the view that we take of it as insulting; so that when one provokes you it is your own opinion which is provoking.<br /><br />–Epictetus

Quote Originally Posted by Cpage66 View Post
    I'll be driving down in the convoy with Pela flying down Friday evening and flying back to Syd. Sunday afternoon. End of month as well as end of quarter for her at work...Least this way, she'll have a rental car to go do her own thing if she wants...
    Hmmm, I might have to let Bec know that, she probably wont be coming along as its board time for her but knowing Pela has a car might help a little as she wont come on any trips.

Cheers
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Steve F View Post
    Hmmm, I might have to let Bec know that, she probably wont be coming along as its board time for her but knowing Pela has a car might help a little as she wont come on any trips.

Cheers
    Steve
    Shopping and wine tours if those two get together!
    It is not he who gives abuse that affronts, but the view that we take of it as insulting; so that when one provokes you it is your own opinion which is provoking.<br /><br />–Epictetus

I am a strong maybe fingers crossed. Just depends on my brothers wedding.

Anymore? Should be a big one and if Camp SJC at Coffs was anything to go buy you'll hear some great stories around the campfire after a day of wheelin

Cheers
    Steve

The Jambo guys are now starting to allocate sites for clubs etc so we can all camp together, I know its early but we need to try and lock down some numbers or at least an idea, once we have something we can put in a request for however many campsites we need. Numbers of people would be good

Cheers
    Steve

I'm coming 2 people & most likely a Caravan.
    98 ZJ Grand Cherokee(Lightly Modded), 84 CJ8, 74 CJ6,
    Lord Help me I'm in to Jeep!!!!