View Poll Results: Please tick when you have registered, need to confirm numbers and space required

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Tent

7 46.67%
  • 2 tents (or camper)

7 46.67%
  • More than 2 tents space needed

1 6.67%
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jambo 2010

Okay, put me down as a YES! Just me though. Unless plans change completely, I will be heading down from Tumut, so I will meet everyone down there. Have to get the itinerary and maps out!

Dave
    Last edited by Dave; 16-06-10 at 06:38 PM.

From what I can gather from the organising committee they are allowing clubs, groups of friends, other organisations, etc to group book sites but site allocation seems to be at their determination (although they will try to take requests into consideration - like close to toilets, near the water, or far from the Core Crew, etc). There's a discussion going on about this over on the Campertrailer Group forum as well. I was trying to get some idea of how they are laying it all out and where the "Loud" (the I never sleep at Jambo) section is going to be, as I camped next to them last time and never again. The Family section is there as well. Not sure where Club's fit into the map. Steve if your going to be the liasion with them on behalf of SJC can we get some views here about where people want to be located, or maybe this can be discussed at the meeting tomorrow.

I've already asked that it be brought up at the meeting as I wont be there, happy to get as many suggestions as possible etc. From our members activity at Coffs and other Jambos etc I'd expect we would be more family orientated than all night party orientated and it's certainly something we can request when we have our numbers and can give the Jambo guys some details. I think they will try and cover all requests so the more detail we can give the better, at least this way we all get to camp together and share club facilities easily etc.

Anyway, lets see what the general consensus is but I know right now there will be a few kids going at least.

Cheers
    Steve
    Public Officer - Member #076

Anymore going along and what to join us at camp "SJC"? Early bird registrations close at the end of this month and I'd like to be able to give some numbers in regard to tent/camper space required etc

Cheers
    Steve

You can give my number Steve, I will be there with my camper. I will submit the rego before 30 June and mention SJC site on it.

I'll send an email tonight letting them know there will be some SJC registrations coming in then and hopefully that way we'll catch everyone and get a reasonable spot allocated, I'll follow up with them later to confirm anyway.

Cheers
    Steve

Hi Steve, I'll be going with 1 tent! Have put my registration form in. I believe Eddy G intends to go too, I will have to try and contact him re registering as he is still allergic to computers.

Dave
    Last edited by Dave; 16-06-10 at 06:39 PM.

I'm in not sure tenting or caravaning yet thou.
    98 ZJ Grand Cherokee(Lightly Modded), 84 CJ8, 74 CJ6,
    Lord Help me I'm in to Jeep!!!!

Pls put me name down SteveF.......i'm in 100%.........will be tenting it.....

I'll be there, 1x tent. Will be putting in rego shortly. Need to pay rego on the jeep first!