Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Up and Away

Winch is back on, cable is spooled (under tension) and the fridge battery is fully charged.

Meeting in Gerrigong at 09:00, looking for the big bunch of Jeeps :-)

You know mine, so if you see me looking confused and lost, just yell at me :-)

Greg.

Yeah mate, I'll be the confused looking for the confused......all good, all go.

Survival rate 6 out of 6.
    Incidents, nil.
    Fun factor double ++.

Thanks for coming. Next time, quick run in and try Landie Hill, or should that be 'drop'...

CRB

hi guys just a few links to vids from the trip

stefan
    Last edited by casey; 29-04-10 at 09:22 PM. Reason: embedded the vids.

Have just been looking through these great videos ... that track looks very interesting for our Club Members. If Craig does not want to do the paper work, it would be in another member's best interest to take on the responsibility. This is a new track available through a member for members so why not take advantage, get some great, and challenging by the look of it, driving. The magazine editor would appreciate some photos and a story as well.

Maggie.

Does look like some nice tracks, my Jeep is off the road for a month or so now but when it's back I'd be keen to get down there for a play

Cheers
    Steve
    Public Officer - Member #076

What Steve said.
    Looks like good fun.

Casey: It's only fun until somebody gets hurt........

................... then it's hilarious.

Great vids Stef, make sure you bring your Jeep-correspondent guest along again next time! Did you work out where the noise was coming from in your front end?

CRB

Hi Craig my cameraman loved the trip and is looking forward to future trips.
    With the noise I haven’t had the time to look at it but I think it is one of the lifters for valves. It should be easy to fix I hope. Drain the oil flush engine and put in new oil.
    stefan