Thread: My Christmas present

Default My Christmas present

1978 Scout 2 (I know it ain't a Jeep!!! ) She's got the 345ci V8, T-18 4-speed, D20 t-case, and D44s front and rear...
    She needs a little TLC (interior mainly, especially a better rollcage and seats!) and later on I'll get rid of the booger green.But she's pretty much all there. The hardtop is coming with it but it's pretty well shot so I gotta poke around and find a softtop...
    It is not he who gives abuse that affronts, but the view that we take of it as insulting; so that when one provokes you it is your own opinion which is provoking.<br /><br />–Epictetus

Excellent source of parts for the Jeep :twisted: :twisted:

Guy I bought her from has a sweet '56 Willys and is fixing to start restoring a CJ-3B...He had bought the Scout for parts but couldn't bear tearing down a complete IH after he thought about it... :P
    It is not he who gives abuse that affronts, but the view that we take of it as insulting; so that when one provokes you it is your own opinion which is provoking.<br /><br />–Epictetus

Quote Originally Posted by Cpage66
    Guy I bought her from has a sweet '56 Willys and is fixing to start restoring a CJ-3B...He had bought the Scout for parts but couldn't bear tearing down a complete IH after he thought about it... :P
    Wooders knows where this one came from

Paz is pretty well know to a number of us

When I saw your post about xmas presents I thought for sure you bought his 3b and were going to finish it off

it is a great start to project I know if I had the space and time it would already been sold

Quote Originally Posted by AussieCJ7

Paz is pretty well know to a number of us

When I saw your post about xmas presents I thought for sure you bought his 3b and were going to finish it off

it is a great start to project I know if I had the space and time it would already been sold
    Paz is fixing to move the 3B to another shed at his folks to start after the new baby arrives...I saw it but I made him promise to get the '56 back on the road soonest!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AussieCJ7
    Does indeed - Just hiding my wagons from him

thats a sweet rig...
    he only had it for about a year or something eh??

nice pic up C.. you have it in your procession yet?!?!

Yeah Bill...The Scout showed up at 2:30 the other morning...Woke up half the neighborhood getting it off the car transport!!! :twisted:

nice work C..
    so you bring that to the next meeting? :twisted:

Quote Originally Posted by billsta
    nice work C..
    so you bring that to the next meeting? :twisted:
    Not yet...getting some stuff done to get her road registered and then the mods will start... :!: