Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4x4 Masters at Eastern Creek

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 4x4 Masters at Eastern Creek

Anyone keen to go to the next round on the 27th of June, as a spectator of course. I think I'll try and get along with the aim of competing next year.

http://www.4x4masters.com.au/

Cheers
    Steve
    Public Officer - Member #076

i'll be down there with the ozkrawlers guys.... its definatly a good day out....

We have a couple of club members competing. Come along and cheer on the jeeps

you might even see a jeep with a long comp history dating back to the first ever tuff truck compete

sounds good......see you guys there.

I'll be there competing, Definately come say G'Day and watch us stick it to the Pootrols & Toymotas.

I am in will see u their

Originally Posted by AJ
    Thanks Bear we appreciate it,

and as Rey has said, Both Vince and myself are going to be competing this weekend so come along and support the Jeeps as we give it to the BIG boys

I am planning on going along (not sure about Bear yet) but who else is going to cheer our boys ... we have some really good drivers in our Club and this is your opportunity to come and see just how well they can make their Jeeps perform. Let us show our Club Spirit and keep me company.

Maggie.

I was going to be there around 8.30a.m, just in case our guy's are in early......................GO JEEP.............
    JC Member# 094

Visitor

I'll be there!

I'll be there but not until around 1:00pm,also watching the bikes out there as well, they're free this Sunday

Cheers
    Steve
    Public Officer - Member #076

I went to the Dragway this morning to cheer our boys on .. first time to a comp for me but thoroughly enjoyed it and was very proud of the Jeeps. AJ has been doing this a while but it was Vinnie's debut and he had a nice little rollover to celebrate .. the full 360 but he came up smiling and no damage, and went on to the next round. I did get it on video but don't know how to upload the file .. it is an .AVI file and Picassa doesn't recognise it. If any of the gurus can assist, I can post it.

I left about 1 and the boys were going out again.

Maggie.