Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies/novice day 12/09/2010 @Zig Zag

Default Ladies/novice day 12/09/2010 @Zig Zag

Come on ladies this is your chance to get out of the passenger seat and into the drivers seat.
    This is the opportunity for novices to learn/gain experience at off road driving under the guidance of Stevet.
    Hopefully we will have as much fun as when we did this in 2008 and the ladies gained bragging rights.

Usual requirements apply, recovery points front and rear,recovery gear, UHF radio.

Bring your cameras to record your achievements, lunch etc.

Meet Maccas Richmond 08:00am depart 08:15am

Limit 15 cars or a 2nd leader will be required
    Last edited by Bear; 09-08-10 at 09:32 AM. Reason: correct spelling

I could run as a 2nd trip leader if required or assist Steve if there are more takers, either way I'm keen to get along. Oh and last time there were plenty of novice girls AND guys keen to get some experience as well, so just because you're not a member of the fairer sex don't think you aren't welcome to come along. Last time we did hill descents, snatch recovery, hill climbs and much more along with all the basics like gear selection etc.

Cheers
    Steve
    Last edited by Steve F; 07-08-10 at 05:26 PM.
    Public Officer - Member #076

Hi Mr Bear

Please put me down for this trip. Dolly will be learning a few moves.

Mani

Note change of date to Sunday 12/09/2010.
    When originally posted I did not realise 05/09 is fathers day.

Hopefully a few more ladies will be able to convince their partners to let them participate in what can be a fun day out

MeiMei was interested - I'll let you know......

Put me down for this one.

I will have a passenger, who I *MIGHT* be able to persuade to drive some of it. She is worried she will crash my Jeep..

Quote Originally Posted by khalak View Post
    Put me down for this one.

I will have a passenger, who I *MIGHT* be able to persuade to drive some of it. She is worried she will crash my Jeep..
    That leaves the bigger question ?? What does she get for not breaking the Jeep??...............................
    JC Member# 094

Oops gotta work on the 12th. Will try to arrange a swap shift.

Visitor

Count us in. We'll have our new wheels by then hopefully. There will be 4 in our vehicle. Thanks.

I’ll volunteer my wife Ekbal for this one. Haven’t told her yet but I won’t let her back out. It’s important to me that she gets to have some fun in our rig, it was purchased from the money we had put away to renovate our kitchen after all (you can’t drive a kitchen to the cape) so it belongs to the family, not just me and I want her to be comfortable driving it off road.

Trouble is though that while she would want me to come along on the trip both of us would feel more comfortable if I wasn’t in the car with her when she is driving. I do want to come along to encourage her so is there anyone thinking of going that could take a passenger?