Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So where is everyone??????

Default So where is everyone??????

I hopped on the net hoping to hear stories of lot's of Jeep related Xmas pressies and no ones around.

Have bought lot's of mine while here in the states and have some new toys to show at the next meeting too.

Hey - Merry XMas and HNY Brad

Been a bit quiet on here recently - maybe everyone is away!

Say G'Day to America for me.... I miss (some) parts of it!

Im here *waves*

Just have broken jeep thats all

Default Re: So where is everyone??????

Quote Originally Posted by CJ_Brad
    I hopped on the net hoping to hear stories of lot's of Jeep related Xmas pressies and no ones around.

Have bought lot's of mine while here in the states and have some new toys to show at the next meeting too.
    I got a SYE and driveshaft for Christmas, just waiting on the driveshaft to arrive so I can fit it all. And almost as good I've cleared out the almost 3 car garage and am building up the workshop and geting some airtools, should be geting a rattle gun for my birthday from Bec in Feb plus some other tools hopefully So soooon I'll have a 4 inch lift on the XJ with 31's

Thats about it for Jeep related Christmas stuff for me.

Cheers
    Steve
    Public Officer - Member #076

Default Re: So where is everyone??????

Quote Originally Posted by CJ_Brad

Well...I got a set of Stauns (haven't used them yet and get to figure out how at the Stockton run) and I got a big green thing but it ain't Jeep related!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    It is not he who gives abuse that affronts, but the view that we take of it as insulting; so that when one provokes you it is your own opinion which is provoking.<br /><br />–Epictetus

I didn't ge anything Jeep related for Xmas...

As Ann said, we've been a bit quiet on here because I broke the Jeep just after Xmas. Still waiting on parts..

I bought my Jeep a new set of rock rails as Xmas gift, and went to Moreton Island in QLD, it was my 2nd trip to there & I just love it. Life is a beach on the island, and u can do everything ends with -ing there, camping, fishing, surfing, diving, snorkeling, 4 wheel driving, sand diving, beach walking and lots lots more. It was one of my best holidays thanks to my new Jeep

xmas was good - still loitering but jezz it's quiet

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter
    I bought my Jeep a new set of rock rails as Xmas gift, and went to Moreton Island in QLD, it was my 2nd trip to there & I just love it. Life is a beach on the island, and u can do everything ends with -ing there, camping, fishing, surfing, diving, snorkeling, 4 wheel driving, sand diving, beach walking and lots lots more. It was one of my best holidays thanks to my new Jeep
    got any pics to show us hunter?

Sure thing Tigger, will put them on ASAP.