Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TRIP: Sugarloaf Trail 29th January

Default TRIP: Sugarloaf Trail 29th January

Just want to get an idea of number for the trip to Sugarloaf on the 29th January. (and someone to lead it?)

For those that want to, there is an option to camp overnight at Anna Bay/Stockton and meet up with the group doing the Stockton beach trip on the Sunday. (please state if you are intending to do this)

Antz i'll be in for this trip + i'll be staying near Ana Bay on the night of the 29th

Depends on the Jeep being ready.

Why don't you get in touch with Aliesha for trip leader help if I can't make it?

50/50 Antz. Only up for Saturday tho so i wouldnt be staying over at Anna Bay for Stockton.

I'm still keen.

i think i'm still up for this trip ...

although i may be up around NelsonBay/ Port Stephens from the thursday or friday (don't feel like going back to work after the public holiday on wednesday :lol: ) .... will confirm next week though

Well heathers moved her weekend around so she and the little one could do this but the cj is making some strange noises around the transfer case. It's getting looked at this week so all should be OK. It's been doing it for a little while but I'd hate to break on the trail with wife and child in tow.

How many definites do we have for sugarloaf?

If there's only one or two of us maybe we should put it off till later in feb or march and maybe do a watagans trip on the way up instead. Just a suggestion at this point. as an option.

I'm happy to lead the trip as I did go up there with ben when we joined the raymond terrace guy's, but there are a few parts where I'd need to send other's up first in case we need to winch up them as I don't have one.

Thoughts and Numbers please

ok so is this trip happening or what?

I'm still keen for both days. Doesn't look like there will be many though.

Happy to be winch b**ch for the weekend.

The other thing is where to stay for the Sat night, I've only camped on the beach once and not too keen to do it again (bloody sand gets everywhere)

One Mile Beach Holiday Park at Anna Bay was suggested in the Stockton thread, might be a goer. Any other ideas?