Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies/novice day 12/09/2010 @Zig Zag

Quote Originally Posted by tonysrich View Post
    I’ll volunteer my wife Ekbal for this one. Haven’t told her yet but I won’t let her back out. It’s important to me that she gets to have some fun in our rig, it was purchased from the money we had put away to renovate our kitchen after all (you can’t drive a kitchen to the cape) so it belongs to the family, not just me and I want her to be comfortable driving it off road.

Trouble is though that while she would want me to come along on the trip both of us would feel more comfortable if I wasn’t in the car with her when she is driving. I do want to come along to encourage her so is there anyone thinking of going that could take a passenger?
    Don't worry at all, let Ekbal know that we will have enough "Duck tape" available for unruly/eerrrrr partners on the day if needed...............
    Cheers,
    Stephen T.
    JC Member# 094

Cant make this now if you needed help, sorry.

Cheers
    Steve
    Public Officer - Member #076

Stevet and myself went to ZZ today to do a recce as a alot of areas are being re-vegetated.
    The idea was to find some track suitable for those with little or no experience. Then onto
    something more adventurous as peoples skills develop

Just hope that on the day it is a little warmer, it was snowing while we were there.
    Last edited by Bear; 21-08-10 at 07:05 PM.

We have called this "Ladies Day", but it is not limited to the fairer sex, so don't be put off by the title.

It is aimed at the partners of our members, and any one who would like to discover the capabilities of their Jeep vehicles

Hi Mr Bear

I apologise we cant make it. Couldnt arrange a shift swap.

Mani

Bumping back up top. Come on folk's, post-up if you want to attend on the day. Need to know numbers attending ASAP to get myself organised for the day ............................... Stephen T.
    JC Member# 094

yeah i'll try to come along with a friend of mine....we are going to the rugby the night before.... depending if the all blacks win or not will determine how late the night might be........

Quote Originally Posted by reyzor View Post
    yeah i'll try to come along with a friend of mine....we are going to the rugby the night before.... depending if the all blacks win or not will determine how late the night might be........
    Think the weekend should be the other way around so could invite the "All Blacks" along for the run and we could "rattle" a few before the game so you could have a late Sunday night when the Wallabies win, going for the Wallabies myself.......................................
    JC Member# 094

Quote Originally Posted by stevet View Post
    think the weekend should be the other way around so could invite the "all blacks" along for the run and we could "rattle" a few before the game so you could have a late sunday night when the wallabies win, going for the wallabies myself:d.......................................
    go you good thing!!!!!!!!!!!
    98 ZJ Grand Cherokee(Lightly Modded), 84 CJ8, 74 CJ6,
    Lord Help me I'm in to Jeep!!!!

should we talk about rugby in another thread..... if you want i can rattle off a few stats showing how superior the all blacks are to the rest of teh world.... much like a JK over any other jeep :P