Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mt Walker/Lake Lyall/Lithgow Trip - Saturday 18th September

I'll be at Glenbrook at 7.30

I will meet you at Lithgow servo

Visitor

Mate, is this the trip you where telling me about on Saturday? If so, I will check and see if I'm not working away. If you still have room, please put me on the list. I will check with work tomorrow and let you know.

Dave

Visitor

WOW that filled up pretty quick, we have a couple of reservers so as we get closer if any of the first 12 need to pull out for any reason will bring you guys up.

Otherwise looking like another cracker day with the SJC.

Hi - pls ad me to the waiting list. 95% sure that I can make it. Would be meeting at the first servo.

Make me reserve No.5... Thought it was this month......................
    JC Member# 094

Visitor

With so many people wanting to come on this trip, if there are no objections and someone else wants to lead another trip round Lake Lyall we can have 2 groups of say 10 one following myself, the other someone else, we meet up in the morning and on the way in to air down then at lunch join up again and then for the convey out we all go our separate way.

Will be a big club trip 20 possible Jeeps, but that way no one would miss out (possibly), just means a trip report for the final arriver of both parties but a heap of photos and stories for the meeting.

Will leave it with everyone for now and if no one voices any objections will edit the original post for 2 parties of 10 and will just need someone who doesnt mind leading the other group

I'm keen to go, so I could lead a second group if required, I've on ly been up there once though so may need guidance

Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    I'm keen to go, so I could lead a second group if required, I've on ly been up there once though so may need guidance
    Excellent...

Ill try and get my hands on a map and look over the tracks both parties can do and the meeting place for lunch and bring it on the day with me.

Been there three times only------ the third time was with Dave E. at Lithgow Hospital for 6 hours after 10 minutes there... Do not really know my way around Lake Lyall so we can get lost together Wolfe!!!................
    JC Member# 094