Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Mt Walker/Lake Lyall/Lithgow Trip - Saturday 18th September

I'm looking doubtful for this - not sure I'll have the suspension back in the Jeep in time for Sunday...

What about for the run on Saturday then? lol
    98 ZJ Grand Cherokee(Lightly Modded), 84 CJ8, 74 CJ6,
    Lord Help me I'm in to Jeep!!!!

Even if I'm fashionably late?

Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by Miraz View Post
    Even if I'm fashionably late?
    Hey mate,

Ill keep you on the list for now as we still have an available spot anyways and no waiting list and hopefully you will get there otherwise we'll get to see you and your Jeep next time

Wolfe is almost asleep on our lounge room floor and just mumbled how he was withdrawing from this trip.
    B8FF5410-B853-EF6A-1BBD-67646B13F1C0

Refer above post, due to too many issues arising from last minute jambo shakedown I'll be unable to attend tomorrow and instead will be wrenching on my junk to get to jambo. Sorry guys

me too....might be an idea to have a little run organised next weekend to shake down the freshly built rigs before heading south...

Thanks guys the trip was lots of fun. Made me appreciate how far my stock Jeep can actually go - A lot farther than expected!

Will post up some pics that got taken (before the battery died) after I download them from the camera later tonight.

Wow!!!!! I just cant believe how much difference a decent set of tyres can make. Thanks Sandy (JK197 for the tyres. It was a wonderful day with so many Jeeps varying from stock to super modified ones. Hope every one noticed even stock jeeps are more than capable of tackling very difficult terrain and better than any other 4 wd as we saw on the first interesting climb. If u couple them with a mild lift and slightly bigger MTs its is virtually invincible. I was after a rear locker but today I have put it on the back burner because I realized 2inches of lift, decent tyres and traction control take you a long way. Thanks Ben for a organizing a great day. And people with cameras can you please upload the pics or links as soon as practical. I am trying to write a report but brain is high on adrenaline and cant remember everything correctly. The pics will help me reorganize my sequence of events.

Cheers
    Mani
    Last edited by TRBN8R; 18-09-10 at 08:26 PM.

Yep, great day, just gotta spend some time now drying out the carpet and scooping out the silt Ahh well that's what you get for trying the bogholes I'm also looking forward to the pics, especially a couple of flex shoots of my Jeep, curious to see how close it was to the flares etc.

Cheers
    Steve
    Public Officer - Member #076