Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ZigZag Sunday 24/10/2010

Got a message from Maggie, Stanman has just joined the club. Welcome mate. The list has been updated every one who posted is in with Dieselcon as Reserve 1.

Cheers
    Mani

Have just signup as a member.looking forward to sunday... Fingers crossed...
    Radio being installed 2morrow.
    All Jeepers ..... My JK has the standard
    front bar and rear.
    No lift and only the 32's
    If I do this zigzag will they still be in one piece?? Is the jk upto it?
    Cheers OIIIIIIO
    DIESELCON - DC Mk 2 - 2015 WK2 CRD 33" ATR's on 17" sevens, 2" lift & 2000 TJ on 35's beadlocks

Not to worry I did 4 trips to Zig Zag with my JK stock standard, before it got a lift and tyres.

You'll be fine. I've been there in a stock ZJ grand with sagged suspension. Just listen to what the guy's that have been there before & you get a shock how good you Jeep really is.
    98 ZJ Grand Cherokee(Lightly Modded), 84 CJ8, 74 CJ6,
    Lord Help me I'm in to Jeep!!!!

Welcome Jose to the SJC family. Hope u will enjoy ur time with us. You wont have any troubles at all with a stock JK. If u get stuck we r there to pull u out and most tough tracks have bypasses around them. I did a lot of trips with stock tyres and no lift. Ur traction control will take u a long way into the bush and beleive me u dont need to mod these JKs much to get great results. I think the most common mods for a Jk are a 2 inch lift, Sway bar disconnects and 33 inch muddies and u r in the formidable 4X4 catagory. Enjoy ur Jeep and as I said before if u know any good tracks around ur way dont be afraid to call a trip. The SJC is like a large extended family, no politics or leg pulling here. If u make a mistake somebody will fix it and tell u a better way of doing things and thats the end of it. I have been with the club 2 years now and already extended my membership till 2012.

Cheers and have fun Jeeping.

Mani

Hau Dieselcon - what colour is your American Horse?

CRB

Smile Put me on the reserve list!

Hi Mani
    Call me fickle. Lol. I want back in - Jax & I would like to be put on the reserve list for zig zag
    Cheers
    Hunty
    Luv My Jeep!

I've never noticed how many black jeeps until I got this one.... Yes it's black.
    UHF radio was installed today, the antenna adds even more character to the jeep. The kids have their DVD and monitors hooked up.
    Now it's time to have some fun.
    Just clocked 2000kms today and the car is just 2.5 weeks old. Love it.
    Ordered the car in July, and since my office faces the inner Wollongong harbour and have access to bulk shipping schedule was able to track down which ship my car came in.
    She's my baby, I have photos of the Ship arriving and berthing in the harbour and then leaving 24 hrs later after she unloaded..... Just like having a baby....well sort off.... Will post photos of arrival (Oberon) and some off the first camping trip the family has had thanks to the extra room of the unlimited. In2.5 weeks we have done heaps already..
    Sorry about the ramble on.....excited that all.
    Cheers Jose
    DIESELCON - DC Mk 2 - 2015 WK2 CRD 33" ATR's on 17" sevens, 2" lift & 2000 TJ on 35's beadlocks

hi guys can't we have a run with about 15 jeeps so guys from reserve can get in
    Sandy

Trips are capped for any number of reasons eg. keep to a manageable number to complete the day's activities and keep the convoy moving, safety,to enable the guide to observe and assist each car to negotiate an obstacle. Also the trip leaders experience and confidence will govern the numbers he is comfortable with.