Thread: Free Fab Offered

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hey Ryan Howdy

Mate we r running a trip to Zig Zag (One of thse clubs favourite destinations) this Sunday. I have a passenger seat that needs a passenger. If u wanna go wheeling with us make ur way to Blacktown Train Station by 0700 Hrs Sunday I can pick u up from there (Food and Drinks on me) and u can treat ur withdrawals and meet some Down under Jeepers. If interested see my post regarding Zig Zag 24/10/2010 in Trip reports and suggestion section. My number is 0405801230. Give me a call if interested to finalize the arrangements.

Cheers
    Mani

Quote Originally Posted by TRBN8R View Post
    Hey Ryan Howdy

Mate we r running a trip to Zig Zag (One of thse clubs favourite destinations) this Sunday. I have a passenger seat that needs a passenger. If u wanna go wheeling with us make ur way to Blacktown Train Station by 0700 Hrs Sunday I can pick u up from there (Food and Drinks on me) and u can treat ur withdrawals and meet some Down under Jeepers. If interested see my post regarding Zig Zag 24/10/2010 in Trip reports and suggestion section. My number is 0405801230. Give me a call if interested to finalize the arrangements.

Cheers
    Mani
    That sounds like a great offer, I'm afraid us Southerner's hospitality may be trumped by you Aussies! I would love to tag along, and will give you a call sometime tomorrow to finalize. As for getting to Blacktown from Kensington, does taking the bus to central station and then the city rail to blacktown station make the most sense? Educate me on the finer points of Sydney public transpo if needed. Thanks again for the offer Mani!