Howdy:
My name is Ryan and I am a visiting Yank from the deep South, Texas. I am doing my Grad. Degree at UNSW and have been in Sydney from July of this year.

Classes are finished for me and I'm going through some serious wheeling/wrenching withdrawal, so I'm putting out an offer for me to work on your rig for free!

I am an experienced custom fabricator who has been a founding member of Texas A&M Off-Road club and an acting officer of the same for the past 5 years. I am mostly experienced in older jeeps, pre-1986, but have worked on and built up everything from XJ's to TJs to Fords and Chevys, even throw in the odd Rover. I am well versed in lift installs, grinding, torch work, plasma cutting, welding (mig), and turning a wrench or two.

So if you are doing some work and need a hand, then I am your man. I'll attach some examples of my work if people would like. I'm not looking to make a profit, just something to do to entertain myself and get my Jeep fix.

Oh, by the way I am in Kensington, right next to the Uni, so if you are far away and would like help then we might have to make some transport arrangements. Looking forwards to seeing how the southern hemisphere wheels. Take care-Ryan